Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Eclipse73-Bigger than yesterday, smaller than tomorrow!!!!

Eclipse73

Eclipse73

MuscleHead
Nov 13, 2014
Hey guys !!!!!

My forum beste friends Greg and Iron inspired me,and I try start with my own log

The first I want write somethink about me-story of my life :D:D
I'm 41-I come from Poland ,but I live in The Netherlands-yes life is so strange!!!
Guys as first I want to you apologize for mistakes/errors-English isn't my native language,so sometimes you can laugh ,if I write something wrong ,but laughter is good for health

When I 18 years was I started train in the gym-I did it to 25 years(about 7 years,without pause),later Imust stoped ,because my financial situation was relly bad-hard times in Poland-no work,so I had to think more about my family than a hobby.

I had 11 years pause,I lost everything what I built earlier-I mean muscle

6 years ago I came to The Netherlands look for a new,good job
First 1,5 year was difficult,but later was better
I found the work in the building sektor-carpenter,bricklayer,electrician,fitter scaffolding,cleaner of building places-I did everythink-I had do this

I go to the gym -4,5 years ago

2,5 years I train hard ,because I want to built the muscle

Because my work was heavy I receive few injurys- two knees -in left sitting splinter of bone,in right ligament is little damaged
Later came problem with tennis elbow 3 times,left arm and immediately after this herniated disc-I receive only 9 days free and I must go back to work,that was relly abuse-other people(the Dutch by this herniated disc have ussually 6-7 weeks free,but not polish man)
2 month later I must transport 140pcs plywood plates from the ground floor to the first floor-I was alone ,on the top 2 Duchman of course---somethink popped in the left shoulder and later 2,5 years constant pain-for now

I was in August 2014 in Polen -only 10days,so I can”t to much do,but I have diagnosis
In shoulder is about 2 mm water,tendon of long head of the biceps inflammation(two places in shoulder and in elbow),degeneration of shoulder joint,supraspinatus muscle ruptured
Doctor said that YOU MUST DEFINITELY STOPT WHIT GYM!!!
But who listens to doctors-??:Middle-finger-emoti

I train still,but a lot of exercises I can't do-pain
I try go with this log
Please don't expect too much!!!
I can't use heavy weights!!!Usually I do about 8-15reps ,sometimes much more-especially for my biceps,I can't uplift to much with my left hand

I use various training methods,I try keep small rest pause for more intensity but not always
I like GVT ,dropset,MYO reps,super-sets,FST-7,preliminary muscle fatigue and of course traditional programs

Diet
I use carb cykling-I think this work the best for me
I'm 100% endomorph-but really 100% ,I have to be very careful what I eat
CC diet I have some modified for me
I have 2 high carbs days and 5 low cars days,sometime in the place of low-carbs I put medium-carbs,but not to often

I try for you write weigths with lbs-I need to convert kg to lbs,it's not difficult but it cost extra time

Under is my menu,sorry but with polish language,I don't go to translate this-too much work for me -I eat mainly-chicken breast-2/3 x ed,oatmeal as pancake with protein powder,crispbread,vegetables in every meal,tortilla.

Nutrition

6adb8f82755209d1med.png

High-300g WW(carbs)
Mid-245g WW
Low-170g WW

Important is that you can see the meals time,how much carbs per day and per meal—
WW=carbs,
B=protein,
T=fat

Here are two options with carbs volume.I use right column
Carbs are in 4 meals,the rest only protein and vegetables

przed treningiem=before training
szejk po treningu=coctail after training
60-90min pózniej -meal 60-90 min later

696cc9fe0e6e85fcmed.png

Weight =207 lbs
Height = 5.9 foot
BF % =I don't know exactly-18.5% if I measure with special apparatus-OMRON -micro electrical current or 14% with calipper

Training

5 x week-Tue,Wed,Thu,Sat,Sun

Mon and Fri-free

Cardio 40-45 min-7 x week ,morning on an empty stomach

Tuesday – Back+Chest
Wednesday – Shoulders
Thursday – Legs
Saturday – Biceps+Triceps
Sunday – Chest +Back

Supplementation

BCAA,EAA,Leucine,Maltodextrine Pure,Whey Protein Hydrolysate,Vitamins,
Minerals,Omega-3,Hyaluronan (caps)

So guys one more time very very sorry for grammatical and languages errors!!!!

I begin to......

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Sto lat, sto lat, niech zyje, zyje nam
Sto lat, sto lat, niech zyje, zyje nam
Jeszcze raz, jeszcze raz. Niech zyje, zyje nam

Niech zyje nam!

I used to work for a guy who was from Poland.

I hope you feel welcome brother. Your posts are great.

This log will be great!!!

Eclipse73

Eclipse73

MuscleHead
Nov 13, 2014
Bull my brother -I have no words
You are very nice guy!!!!
Thank you very much for this Polish wishes!!!!:-bd:-bd:-bd

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Glad to see your starting a log, it will push you! There's a few Poles and Ukies around, you're in good company!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Nice man, can't wait to follow!

I wanna visit the Netherlands.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Hey Pawel! Really glad to see you started a log brother and very detailed. Glad to see you pushed past all of those injuries. It's hard to take a bodybuilder out of the lifestyle, we love this shit!! No worried about the errors, I think you do a pretty good job. We all understand it. I will be following brother. Any way that I can help, I surely will!

Eclipse73

Eclipse73

MuscleHead
Nov 13, 2014
Hey Pawel! Really glad to see you started a log brother and very detailed. Glad to see you pushed past all of those injuries. It's hard to take a bodybuilder out of the lifestyle, we love this shit!! No worried about the errors, I think you do a pretty good job. We all understand it. I will be following brother. Any way that I can help, I surely will!

Iron my BF-thank you very much,especially for inspiration(50% this is your idea and 50% Gregger)
I try do my best!!!
I'm only hope that I don't recive soon any injury>

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Iron my BF-thank you very much,especially for inspiration(50% this is your idea and 50% Gregger)
I try do my best!!!
I'm only hope that I don't recive soon any injury>

No problem bro! Just keep training smart and I'm sure you'll avoid injury

Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
What a great start! I look forward to following this log Pawel!

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
Awesome new log and I might pick up some polish too. Win-win

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic