Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Deca vs NPP side effects?

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
For those of you who have used both, which one did you like better and why? Also which one produced the least amount of side effects?

I have only used NPP at 400mgs for 5 weeks along with 600mgs of Test E, 100mgs Anadrol and 100mgs Proviron and it totally sucked. I had terrible libido issues even though I was using Dostinex, i felt moody, I broke up terribly all over my back, chest and shoulders and had no desire for sex whatsover. It also gave me terrible depression after cycle and extreme anxiety, and to this day, I believe it's responsible for making me go on TRT because of the abnormaly low test levels that I had, even after 3 years that I had stopped using it.

It may have been that I was using too much NPP along with Anadrol at the same time which caused this side effect? Maybe. Now a friend of mine wants to give me 20 amps of Norma Deca and I was thinking of using it (definately at a lower dosage like 200-300mgs per week) but I am afraid I might get nasty ass side effects again.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I like running both of them together and slowly tapering off the npp..I never experienced any sides from nandrolone..What kind of sides are u getting?

I

inkedSicilian

Nov 16, 2014
I've always had libido issues with deca until I lowered the test dosage and incorporated Masteron into the mix. I usually run 100mg Test E, 400mg Masteron E and 600mg Deca no libido issues whatsoever. The only side I tend to experience from that is some moodiness/aggression.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I was thinking about using a low amount of test myself. Not more than 200-250mgs per week (my actual TRT dosage) but I am still of the possible side effects. I guess I have to man up...

I

inkedSicilian

Nov 16, 2014
Yeah I believe high E2 really worsens the deca side effects.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Hey brother ~ I think what you mentioned about running the npp and anadrol together could definitely have been the culprit as to why you were feeling like sh*t...I like your idea about running a low dose of deca along with your normal TRT, and seriously doubt you'll experience the same sides as before...As we get older, less is more for sure...good luck...

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Hey brother ~ I think what you mentioned about running the npp and anadrol together could definitely have been the culprit as to why you were feeling like sh*t...I like your idea about running a low dose of deca along with your normal TRT, and seriously doubt you'll experience the same sides as before...As we get older, less is more for sure...good luck...

Hopefully I am not going to experience any negative sides... I am physically superior on 250mgs of Omnadren a week than I was on almost two grams of steroids. I only wish I knew how to train like I do when I was younger...

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I've run both and didn't really notice a big difference but it seems a lot do. In my younger days I ran a deca/dbol cycle and didn't get deca dick. But, with both npp and deca, I've never run more then 3-400mg a week.

Aside from that one deca/dbol cycle, I always run my test much higher then the nand. Something like 750 test / 3-400 nand and a small dosed oral for 4-6 weeks is pretty standard blast for me. So I guess you could say I'm a moderate dose guy anyways.

Last edited:
Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Higher test than npp didn't do much for me so I guess I have to give low test/higher deca a try.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Hopefully I am not going to experience any negative sides... I am physically superior on 250mgs of Omnadren a week than I was on almost two grams of steroids. I only wish I knew how to train like I do when I was younger...

Yep.....The strange thing is, I don't remember any of the "old timers" talking about this phenomenon 15+ years ago...Then again, they probably were and I wasn't listening...:)...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic