Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Other consideration with Gyno

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Cleveland wellness medical research had published some interesting info . Like you all see many newbies blame the test or cycle always . However if you are taking other medications , other meds also have contributed to cases of gyno :
Prostrate meds like proscar, abodart
Valium has been known too
Antipsychotic med : risperdol increases prolactin and causes gyno
Tagamet / cimetidine OTC heartburn can give gyno
Most tricyclics for depression can
BP meds like calcium channel blockers will contribute to gyno .
Ya can't always assume it's the cycle if you take other meds . Your cycle does not exist in a vacuum .
Ironically many clinics use tamoxifen due to the qualities if being selective were it exerts it's effects . Damn interestingl ?

Hey I cut and paste from this ketsugo3 guy lol

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Thats interesting.
If those things can give you gyno, do they tell you that when prescribed and also give you tamoxifen to avoid that?

Thanks for the post ketsugo!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
How the hell would cimetidine cause that? I'm pretty shocked.. Interesting stuff ketsugo

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
How the hell would cimetidine cause that? I'm pretty shocked.. Interesting stuff ketsugo

Cimetidine is a competitive antagonist at the dihydrotestosterone (DHT) receptor, leading to exaggerated effects of estrogens. In women, this can lead to galactorrhea, whereas in men, gynecomastia has been reported.[16] During postmarketing surveillance in the 1980s, cases of male sexual dysfunction were also reported.

10char....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic