Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

cybex galileo horizontal leg press

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
My gym just got one of these and it's one smooth ****er. It's cable driven and the smoothest press I've used to date, including plate loaded. They've got some top of the line plate loaded as well.

If anyone comes across one, try it out. Squats are a no no for me because of L-5, DD & Facet, even presses leave the area sore.

This one is great, no soreness and top of the line. You can tell it's a quality machine.

I don't like cybex shit, thay have it at the fit gym I use for cardio and arms. It's belt driven shit though. I was reluctant to try it but you can tell it's quality at a glance. If it didn't say cybex, I wouldn't have known.

Here's a pic-

https://www.google.com/search?q=cybe...ml%3B725%3B348

H

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Cool Machine. A gym in town has one.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I have tried those a few times and there isn't near enough weight. I found that machine great for calves though.

Last edited:
kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
The Cybex plate loaded 45 degree leg press is probably the best I've ever used , it's the choice of many hard-core gyms . Dorian has one at Temple Gym as did Golds / Venice back in the day .

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Nice to see you've found something that will work for you H...

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The Cybex plate loaded 45 degree leg press is probably the best I've ever used , it's the choice of many hard-core gyms . Dorian has one at Temple Gym as did Golds / Venice back in the day .

It's a good press but like others, still leaves L-5 sore for me which can even limit reps.

It's been tough to find the right equipment that keeps me gowin' and growin'.

H

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I use one love it, totally different exoerience feel it deep in hips and quads

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
It's a good press but like others, still leaves L-5 sore for me which can even limit reps.

It's been tough to find the right equipment that keeps me gowin' and growin'.

H

Work on building the muscles that surround and support L-5 .

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Work on building the muscles that surround and support L-5 .

Ya, been doing that but the disc is half collapsed along with facet joint. It's just a matter of time. We talked about it a couple years ago when I was diagnosed.

I phuckin' love that thing. I hit legs last night and it's the only thing that I can hit as hard or as many reps as I want with zero trouble.

I'm glad they put that thing in.

H

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic