Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

DNP Death

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/...av-verdens-farligste-slankemiddel/a/23340221/

This is from a Norwegian newpaper.
First death contributed to DNP in Norway but also says others has been reported in Sweden and UK.

Its also reported that they found DNP mixed in with other diet drugs.

"We fear that more of stuff is going around and it is labeled as something else the it really is."

That right there might be one of the reasons you are seeing this.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I don't know what that says, but I know pure caffeine doesn't stain the inside of a plastic container yellow.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
I don't know what that says, but I know pure caffeine doesn't stain the inside of a plastic container yellow.

What kind of administrator can't read Norwegian??? Jeez...that's embarrassing...

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
DNP has to be the dumbest ****ing idea for weightloss ever. ****ing diet and do some cardio

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
DNP has to be the dumbest ****ing idea for weightloss ever. ****ing diet and do some cardio

Yeah, it's pretty hardcore...Not something to play with for sure...I'd never have the balls to try it...

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011

Once upon a time it was prescribed by doctors to drop weight. I believe they dropped it sometimes in the '20's or '30's. Anytime you poison the body at the cellular level, something isn't right but that's just my opinion.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
All things are poison and nothing is without poison; only the dose makes that a thing is no poison.

-Paracelsus

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Once upon a time it was prescribed by doctors to drop weight. I believe they dropped it sometimes in the '20's or '30's. Anytime you poison the body at the cellular level, something isn't right but that's just my opinion.

They also put woman into psychotic trips before child birth. They thought you wouldn't remember birth and the pain but some of these ladies were committed for weeks. Probably should have left DNP in the 20's.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
They also put woman into psychotic trips before child birth. They thought you wouldn't remember birth and the pain but some of these ladies were committed for weeks. Probably should have left DNP in the 20's.

That's the only time when they are nice is when on drugs....

DNP has a cult following, but honestly, caffeine, diet, and cardio work better and that's easier to tolerate and the sides from DNP.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
after using dnp i can honestly say its garbage ....Just diet and do cardio

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic