Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

NBA talk

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
About 10 games into the season and the west has completely changed from last year, really the only bad teams from the west are the Lakers and Wolves, Thunder too right now but thats cause they are without Westbrook and Durant.

Best team in the NBA right now are the Grizzlies.. They are on fire.. Basically unstoppable at home, I see them going into the Conference finals if healthy.

East top teams are now Raptors, Wiz and Bulls, oh and Cavs.. Damn the bulls are a freakin good team without Rose, and with him they are almost invincible but that man can't stay healthy anymore.. I don't see him ever getting back to a 100% for a season.. Such a tragedy.

Clips are in a funk right now.. whatever. CP3 needs to join the Lakers as was originally planned lol

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
No mention of Golden State or Houston? Mephis will fall off as the season goes on. Im just happy to see the pathetic lakers and kobe look like shit lmao!!

Kobe Bryant now is the all time leader for missed shots lol haaahaha!!

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
No mention of Golden State or Houston? Mephis will fall off as the season goes on. Im just happy to see the pathetic lakers and kobe look like shit lmao!!

Kobe Bryant now is the all time leader for missed shots lol haaahaha!!

I definitely missed the Warriors, they a top 5 team! They are beastin right now without david lee whos a 18/10 guy.. blazers also look good, have a lot more depth this year..

Grizzlies are better then rockets though.. Rockets had a good start but I don't see them making a deep run in the playoffs.. Grizzlies tore em apart last night;

And even though the Lakers are losing, KOBE is not looking like shit leading the league in scoring at 36. The Lakers losing is all on their defence, allowing 112points a game.. simply ridiculous. Being a Kobe fan, I want to see Kobe pass MJ on the scoring list and Kobe knows nows the only chance while he's healthy so whatever let him.

I rather see Kobe jack up shots than any other laker right now.. He has a better chance of making ridiculous shots than anyone else lol.

And most missed shots isn't an easy record to achieve..

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Kobe is scoring all those points because no one else can so he takes on the work load, not to mention he dont like passing. Its clear kobe is after the individual achievements now because he knows he has no chance at achieving anything as a team... typical kobe.

As long as Jim Buss is running things, lakers will suck. If i was a laker fan, i would be calling for the firing of him. Its clear he has no clue about running a basketball team and he has done a poor job at surrounding himself with people who can help rebuild or have positive input on the direction the team is going, running off Phil Jackson is a prime example. He could of had Phil in the front office to help and/or lean on Phil for guidance. Jim Buss is the modern day Al Davis of basketball.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Kobe is scoring all those points because no one else can so he takes on the work load, not to mention he dont like passing. Its clear kobe is after the individual achievements now because he knows he has no chance at achieving anything as a team... typical kobe.

As long as Jim Buss is running things, lakers will suck. If i was a laker fan, i would be calling for the firing of him. Its clear he has no clue about running a basketball team and he has done a poor job at surrounding himself with people who can help rebuild or have positive input on the direction the team is going, running off Phil Jackson is a prime example. He could of had Phil in the front office to help and/or lean on Phil for guidance. Jim Buss is the modern day Al Davis of basketball.

Well realistically even if he did pass, they have no chance of achieving anything maybe playoffs MAYBE if he got the team involved but still no way of winning a championship which is the point. So why not go after individual achievements sadly its the cost of the team winning but whatever Lakers can rebuild after; they're are other teams like Philly tanking on purpose..

Only thing I didn't like was how Kobe took the huge contract.. He didn't need it I mean he already has over 100 million easily.. They could've signed some more decent free agents.

and yes Jim Buss sucks and giving late Dr. Jerry Buss a bad name.. Phil Jackson would've been a good start for front office, I don't get why he let that one pass.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Lakers on a two game winning streak? YES Where the haters at?!? LOL

muskuls

muskuls

Oct 23, 2014
Isn't kobe moving forward with the league lead in most missed shots on league history? ?
Hes a ball hog...

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Isn't kobe moving forward with the league lead in most missed shots on league history? ?
Hes a ball hog...

Kobe has the record for most missed shots now.

To be fair, kobe does not suck. Cant deny he can ball, but i still cant stand him. I dont like him, never have, how ever one can not say a 5 time champion sucks.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Kobe has the record for most missed shots now.

To be fair, kobe does not suck. Cant deny he can ball, but i still cant stand him. I dont like him, never have, how ever one can not say a 5 time champion sucks.

Yup! Everyone has that one athlete we can't stand, for me its LeBron..

Lets not forget Kobe's other accomplishments.. and most missed shots is an accomplishment in it self.
MVP of the league once.. Should have won at least 2 more imo.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
How bout them Jazz? I think they've surprised most people this year

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic