Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

new guy to the DEN

C

cjsboy

Nov 10, 2014
What's up guys I'm new to your forum but not new to the forum world. I'm a part of a very respectable community and actually through my community is where I learned of yours. It seems that there are becoming more and more communities out there that are becoming hunting grounds for new sources by these guys who only care about that shit and not what these communities are for, or just a way to find an easy mark. In my opinion our communities are starting to fall apart and sit by allowing this to happen and in my opinion it's exactly what LE is wanting. I just want them good Ole days back where brothers helped each other achieve their goals they set and when they set those goals, made new ones. I miss it when if there was a lagging group of muscles I had and needed several different opinions to fix it because just one might not have worked but there were enough people to care, if they knew you or not, to be there for ya. That's what I've heard about this community and that's why I would like to be apart of something that I once knew. Thanks for the long intro. I will post my goals and aspirations later. Look forward to being a part of you guys and I apologize if I offended anyone in this intro, if anything I bumped this forum for what I've heard about it.

Last edited:
jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Good intro .. Welcome and glad to have you here

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Welcome to the Den. This is a good place to talk about training and our sport.

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
Welcome to the board, glad to have you here

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, thanks for joining.

Who is viewing this thread?