Second Cycle Critique Help Please

B

bikeman

Nov 8, 2014
Hey guys and gals. Running my second cycle. Here's my plan:

1-10 weeks: Test C (Pharma grade) 400 MG 2X a week
4-13 weeks: HCG 250 IU 2X a week.
Begining week 14 I will run Nova and Clomid 40/40/20/20, 100/100/50/50

Have Adex on hand but only in a 1 MG capsule so I plan to take 1MG every three days if sides present.

What do you guys think? Based on the reading I've done this seems like the way to go but I don't know.

Me: 43, 180 lbs, 20% body fat.

My first cycle was three years ago, 500 MG of Test C 2X week for 8 weeks. No PCT. Was shut down for a long while. Trying to get the PCT right this time.

Thank you for consideration of the request.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I like to run the test c longer ..atleast 12 weeks

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
Looks good. I prefer 15 week cycles myself.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Personally, I wouldn't go 4 weeks between last inject of Cyp and start of PCT, I'd go 2 weeks. 4 weeks for me would be a Decanoate ester.

H

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
There is some debate about the active half life of test e. I've seen as low as 5 and as high as 10.5. Let's call it 7.

800, 7 days later is 400. 400 7 days later is 200. 200 7 days later is 100.

IMO 3-4 weeks before pct weeks was fine.

However you're comfortable. You should do just fine either way.

B

bikeman

Nov 8, 2014
There is some debate about the active half life of test e. I've seen as low as 5 and as high as 10.5. Let's call it 7.

Good stuff. Thanks.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

So would you suggest 5 or 6 weeks for Deca?

I don't run PCT any more but there was no way I would get caught with my pants down starting to lose muscle over something simple like that.

I would rather run the PCT an extra week if that was my concern.

Better safe than sorry. We work to hard to take chances with a simple solution.

H

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
So would you suggest 5 or 6 weeks for Deca?

I don't run PCT any more but there was no way I would get caught with my pants down starting to lose muscle over something simple like that.

I would rather run the PCT an extra week if that was my concern.

Better safe than sorry. We work to hard to take chances with a simple solution.

H
I kind of agree. I would rather see someone start it a bit sooner.

The only question I have is does starting pct while exogenous hormone is present slow down or inhibit the body from attempting to restart on its own? I think the answer is no.

For deca which is brutal to recover from I usually suggest a 6 week pct anyway. Even when I drop deca and go back to trt I feel lousy.

Option b of course is to switch to npp as the cycle nears it's end.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I agree on the longer PCT but if Cyp is 3 to 4 weeks before start, that would place Deca even further out.

I believe it depends more on an individual basis as to total time of duration with half life.

That could partly help explain the different charts showing different times.

H

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
The problem here lies on the methodology of choosing a waiting period based on ester alone. The ester only decides the half life and dose needs to be considered as well. Generally speaking, you don't want to start pct while your blood concentration is above physiological levels. So for test, we want to get down to 100mgs or so. If your adding a second compound like deca it's best to drop the compound much earlier than the test so it is virtually cleared by the time you start pct. (Virtually as in really small amount left). So, four weeks for deca? That depends on the dosage.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It was always a rule for myself to stop deca two weeks prior to stopping test. I hope most would follow a similar protocol.

I would still rather start the PCT early because no harm will come out of that (to my knowledge) and run the pct an extra week. We really don't know if it would be early or not.

It's really guessing on how long the compounds will stay in our systems as there is really no end all number on the halflives.

Back to better safe than sorry. Take a chance on losing some muscle or start PCT.

H

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic