Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Female using anabolics - Are Voice Changes Permanent?

88fiona

88fiona

Established Member
Nov 2, 2010
My voice hasn't actually deepened any, but after I took epi about 2 months ago my voice changed a lot. Every time I make any higher pitched noises/words my voice will crack. And sometimes it will crack at random. Another thing that happens is I'll be talking and my voice will just cut out for a syllable or two and then come back. I constantly switch between normal me, 13 year old boy, and sick person losing their voice.

As soon as I realized it was happening, I dropped that epi like a hot potato and I'll never touch the stuff again! I'll die if I start to sound like a man. I feel like the weird voice changes are getting an eensy bit better, but not much. Will I ever sound normal again?

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Not sure anyone can really answer that, thinking you will have to just wait and see. I would advise against running anything else for the time being if you are that concerned about it though.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
My wife's voice changed (among other things) and it is permanent or as of now nothing has ever changed back to what it was.

J

jeanettes

TID Lady Member
Dec 4, 2010
My voice changed after getting bunk var (winny). I dropped it, my voice got a bit better but its definitely changed for good... im constantly being asked if I have a cold. I never had a super feminine voice but this hit me pretty hard! voice changes are usually permanent, unfortunately. whatever you gained back after dropping the epi is probably the best itll get

P

pixie dust

Nov 9, 2014
My voice changed too. I experienced the same symptoms with cracking, sounding like I had a cold..... No singing for me anymore lol. It got better after coming off but it's not like it used to be for sure. I never had a girly voice in the first place. But like mentioned I don't think anyone can answer your question for sure.

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
I ve run 2 cycles of epi in the past at 10 and 15mg/day . During cycles I had a slight change in my voice, more like as If I had a cold. I d really like to have a deeper voice but unfortunately both times, when I got off, my voice returned to its normal.

I believe its in your mind, you overeact because you re scared as shit for this particular side. I d say don;t worry, most likely you ll be fine after one month off.
If your voice will be permanently changed, others will notice it, especially those who haven;t heard you for quite a while.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
I know this tiny cute girl.When she starts talking people almost faint, she sounds like hulk hogan.I don't think anything is worth the risk for a change thats permanent like that.

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
My voice has changed a bit. But I've got to say it changed the most from a stupid prohormone. That shits evil. The one I took was supposedly created for women too. No real AAS has affected me with sides as badly as ph's did.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
I know pro hormones are nasty, those were the first thing I tried.Got zits on top of my head, and some sore nips too.oh the good old days.lol

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
Fiona, which brand of epi did you use?

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I agree on the PH's - they are everything short of a true AAS, but not quite. AAS are generally produced, or at least the pharma grade - to be simply that compound and nothing else. The PH's start w/ whatever AAS precursor the manufacturer can grab, and then to make it more attractive on the market, since they are competing w/ the full spectrum of underground true AAS, they throw in other shit like AI's to make it a sort of "everything you need in a single bottle" for the OTC shoppers who probably don't know jack shit about dealing w/ steroids and things like aromatization. By the time they are done getting everything but the kitchen sink thrown in to make an "attractive product", they are probably a lot harsher to the body. Even tho we know that UG AAS isn't pharma grade, generally it follows the true pharma grade products and other shit isn't thrown in because that's not what the market wants, for those who can get it. For those who can't, they go to whatever is available OTC ... and since OTC stuff isn't regulated, you can make it a marketer's dream product ... so it sounds good on paper, but isn't so good in the body.

So I guess word to the wise, esp women thinking that the OTC stuff is more "female appropriate" when they are looking to go to "the next level" - ain't nuttin for free. You're still screwing w/ your hormones and it's your very own personal chemistry experiment seeing how your body chemistry responds. I guess PH's are new enough that I haven't seen enough about women's feedback as to how long it affects their voices. Generally however, the androgenic effects of multiple cycles over time are cumulative. I've heard it from long time cyclers who have been off for long enough, like a year or more, to expectedly be full clear, who have had the sides like voice change clear. But unless you know you are planning to stay away from cycles for a good long time, expect the sides to be part of your adventure on the dark side for a while.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic