Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

How long does NPP take to kick in?

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
So I'm on mast right now and I'm about to run out and my source unfortunately doesn't have mast anymore so I'm looking at NPP...but this is because I have a powerlifting meet in 3 weeks. i want to keep it steady through my meet. I was originally going to do an earlier meet and I only ordered enough mast to carry me through that and now I'm down to about 2~ 50mg pins. Would there be no point in ordering NPP now and starting next week? Any advice would be awesome.

Thanks!

chuckman

chuckman

May 31, 2014
Get some cheque drops or halo fast acting something like that if you got a meet right away or some test suspension what else are you taking right now ???

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
if your only point is to do "something" then yes, if you can get it by next week and your meet is still three weeks away, you will be fine as it should kick in. But, if you get it next week and your meet is two weeks away and your goal is only to use up to your meet/just after your meet, I wouldn't waste the money.

If you are going to continue your cycle well beyond your meet then again, I would say yes. :)

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
if your only point is to do "something" then yes, if you can get it by next week and your meet is still three weeks away, you will be fine as it should kick in. But, if you get it next week and your meet is two weeks away and your goal is only to use up to your meet/just after your meet, I wouldn't waste the money.

If you are going to continue your cycle well beyond your meet then again, I would say yes. :)

well I've been on for a while so after my meet I was going to take AT LEAST a 16 week break, but I wanted to run NPP as my next compound anyways lol I figured I could order some now, use a little, and save the rest for the next time I plan on running a cycle

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
well I've been on for a while so after my meet I was going to take AT LEAST a 16 week break, but I wanted to run NPP as my next compound anyways lol I figured I could order some now, use a little, and save the rest for the next time I plan on running a cycle

then do it :)

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Im curious to see if you have better results with NPP than Mast, Ive always advised women against Mast, hell I would recommend drol before Mast lol

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Im curious to see if you have better results with NPP than Mast, Ive always advised women against Mast, hell I would recommend drol before Mast lol

There is nothing wrong with mast, I actually love it for what it does just don't like the sides so much :)

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
There is nothing wrong with mast, I actually love it for what it does just don't like the sides so much :)

I actually have had very subtle sides with mast! A little acne on my face, clit enlargement, voice dropped a little, obviously no menstration, but overall that's it!

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I actually have had very subtle sides with mast! A little acne on my face, clit enlargement, voice dropped a little, obviously no menstration, but overall that's it!

yep, that about sums it up....add hair growth and that's pretty much it ;)

although, I have never gotten acne from anything..:)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic