Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

On cycle support?

P

parsovl

Sep 9, 2014
Hi i would like a bit of advice please? I'm planning to run cycle of Diabolix, TD Tr3st & possibly DMZ. Here's my question: which OC sup would be best Formabolic or OL Transform? (& also what's the differences/benefits of one or other?) I plan on bulking so just need a bit of advice?? Age 36. Thanks

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Even if you had asked me about a typical AAS cycle - I'd give this as advice . Thr compounds used aren't as important as how you eat and train . In my decades of bodybuilding both natural and not - chemicals herbal or hormonal are support to recover . I do not ever believe there is such a thing as cutting steroids as I many times have used things like anadrol and dbol as the cornerstone of my cycle when cutting . Bulking you focus on large muscles compound exercise and eating more protien and calories . The training stimulates growing larger. To lose fat I increase my cardio sometimes training volume therefore I want the most powerful compounds available to prevent overtraining and muscle loss . Either way to train like a madman but smart. . Your training and diet dictate the body composition . Training hard heavy and recovery are the blocks of bulking

P

parsovl

Sep 9, 2014
Excellent advice my friend. And VERY true! but concerning the Ai? If u please?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic