Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

UG test vs pharmaceutical grade

H

habit

Oct 27, 2010
All the damn time... All time.. No matter what... Pharmaceutical grade schering amps Enanthate ... Or testex cyiponate.. And galenika amps.. Hell even the Iranian andrones 250...

You pin it and after few hours you just feel ****ing great.. There is no way around it...
Elevated mood.. more assertive.. and overal confidence...

Not so with many many ugls.. Those seem to produce the same end result.. But it's not the same feeling..

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I've had my fair share of both. From my experience a reputable ugl's test will be as good as anything you can purchase at walgreens/cvs pharmacy.

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
i say thats all placebo and totally in your head my friend. trust me ive done alot of hg usa hg test and ive used several ugl,s in my time. do i prefer hg over ugl? hell yes. but as far as the felling or mood changes you describe after a shot, i say no way
All the damn time... All time.. No matter what... Pharmaceutical grade schering amps Enanthate ... Or testex cyiponate.. And galenika amps.. Hell even the Iranian andrones 250...

You pin it and after few hours you just feel ****ing great.. There is no way around it...
Elevated mood.. more assertive.. and overal confidence...

Not so with many many ugls.. Those seem to produce the same end result.. But it's not the same feeling..

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
ICN's make my ass swell soo bad......

kiss the the boo boo newf

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've run UGL and compound pharmacy test and I can't tell the difference.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
the only time I have felt a mood change within hours was from test suspension... and that was UGL... and the only real reason ai could "feel" a change was because my test was literally at 0... and then I got a script for test C... and didnt feel a change for about a week... so... habit... in a nut shell... your mind is ****ing with you...

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
I've done both, always felt the same....

Except one time I was drunk during a shot of HG test and I felt drunk

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I've done both, always felt the same....

Except one time I was drunk during a shot of HG test and I felt drunk

When AREN'T you drunk?

Nice first post OP!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic