Kiddorism
What's New?

Most underrated Candy Bar

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Ok, since we all stole our kids candy bags last night or bought candy to hand out or bought candy cause if was onstage and you needed the rest of your money for protein.
what do you feel is the most overrated candy bar? Sure Snickers, Kit Kat's and Hershey Bars are all on the top of many lists, but what about poor Pay Day?
it's the perfect mix of salty and sweet, protein and sugar, nutty and nougat and I feel the most underrated candy bar.
of course there are Baby Ruth's and whatchamacallits, 100 Grands and many others, my vote hoes to the Pay Day!!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Zigzag tops my list of most underrated.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Fast Break Reese's... No one wants to admit in indulging in such extravagance but I see the empty wrappers all over the place. Love those things...

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
Not really a candy bar but reese's peanut butter cups make me wanna slap someone they are so good.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Not really a candy bar but reese's peanut butter cups make me wanna slap someone they are so good.

Reese peanuts butter cups are amazing..

the holiday ones such as the Easter, Xmas, and halloween ones are even better.. The peanut butter in the holiday ones even taste different, I think Heroin is involved

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
with out a doubt its my favorite hands down.
Ok, since we all stole our kids candy bags last night or bought candy to hand out or bought candy cause if was onstage and you needed the rest of your money for protein.
what do you feel is the most overrated candy bar? Sure Snickers, Kit Kat's and Hershey Bars are all on the top of many lists, but what about poor Pay Day?
it's the perfect mix of salty and sweet, protein and sugar, nutty and nougat and I feel the most underrated candy bar.
of course there are Baby Ruth's and whatchamacallits, 100 Grands and many others, my vote hoes to the Pay Day!!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Skor bars all my all time favorite. The Cadillac of candy bars. Zagnuts were the shit back in the day.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I am a big coconut fan, so I love Almond Joys/Mound bars.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Turbo loooooves kit kats and pay days.

I'm with LK. Pay day just hits all different kinds of notes.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I die for Reese's. But never tried a Pay Day. But now I will. Great Post LK

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
True story: Have not eaten a candy bar (or any candy for that matter) in well over 25 years.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic