Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Women and Deca

C

Cynthia

Jan 26, 2011
Hello everyone! This is my first time being on here and posting anything. My question is this I am a 32 year old woman currently at 10.4% body fat. My second competition is coming up very soon and I am currently taking 20 mg anavar every day, 1 mg primo once a week, and I was taking a little less than 0.5 mgs of Deca once a week as well as 20 mg. Winstrol every day. My trainer doesn't want me on Deca or Winstrol. I'm kinda confused bc my boyfriend says Deca and Winstrol will give me the hard look that I want? Any suggestions would be great and much appreciated. Ball of this is so new to me so any feed back would be wonderful! I felt so strong lifting after the Deca so I'm kinda bummed lol

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Welcome :)

Wow, you are taking quite a bit there. Is this your first cycle? Did your coach put you on it? So is this what you are/were taking?

Var - 20mg ED
Winstrol - 20mg ED
Primo - 100mg EW
Deca - 50mg EW

One, I wouldn't really listen to your BF. Two, I really don't think you need all of that, especially the deca. Three, what was your coaches reasoning for you not taking the deca and winstrol. Fourth, what type of competition are you doing?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Deca gives a hard look? Deca doesn't give men a hard look nevermind a woman.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I understand you question is more or less about the compounds but you need to go back and check your dosages because you have not reported them correctly here. I believe you are confusing mg with ml and they are not the same. A compound can be of any concentration and ml doesn't mean anything.

That being said, deca is known for water bloat. Drop it completely.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Hello everyone! This is my first time being on here and posting anything. My question is this I am a 32 year old woman currently at 10.4% body fat. My second competition is coming up very soon and I am currently taking 20 mg anavar every day, 1 mg primo once a week, and I was taking a little less than 0.5 mgs of Deca once a week as well as 20 mg. Winstrol every day. My trainer doesn't want me on Deca or Winstrol. I'm kinda confused bc my boyfriend says Deca and Winstrol will give me the hard look that I want? Any suggestions would be great and much appreciated. Ball of this is so new to me so any feed back would be wonderful! I felt so strong lifting after the Deca so I'm kinda bummed lol

There's really no reason to be on deca. The classic cycle for guys is Deca + Winstrol - the reason being Deca is easy to get ahold of and is a decent builder for guys. The winstrol is stacked with it to help manage the estrogenic effects of deca since winstrol has an anti-aromatization aspect to it and deca aromatizes like a bitch (thus the comment about water bloat above). Keep in mind that any comment from a guy to a woman about how a particular cycle or compound affects a guy is irrelevant to a woman because the dominant hormone environment is obviously completely different. Deca is a longer-acting ester which means it will stay in the system longer - and for women, this means the potential for androgenic sides increases significantly.

A decently hefty cycle for a woman is var + primo - var is a nice support and primo itself can be potentially very androgenic. The nature of primo is such that it is brutal on hair and can be rough on voice change. It also doesn't aromatize (convert to estrogen) so it promotes lean muscle mass w/o additional water retention. Throwing winstrol on top can be really harsh on hair. If you want to include it towards the end of the cycle as you are dialing into a competition date, I would maybe drop the var because it does tend to promote water retention while the winstrol will further promote hardness w/o water retention. But keep in mind it has that anti-aromatization effect that guys like it for - but since there's no aromatization in a stack of var + primo + winstrol, that effect will help dry you out, but will also dry out the joints, which can be painful and in doing so, may promote injury in the form of tendonitis / joint injury. If you're not that experienced w/ cycling, I would err on the side of keeping both the winstrol & deca out of the cycle to keep the number of effects in play down to a minimum. Keep it simple!

There's no reason for deca. Please drop it. It will take a long time for it to clear your system anyway so you don't want it in the way of your final dial in ****ing up your water management.

The primo & var should be doing just find in promote lean muscle mass and strength. Keep in mind that you're prepping for a competition where it matters how you look on stage and not how much you can lift. Frankly I wouldn't **** around w/ deca off season either because of the longer ester and potential for virilization. Continued cycling has a cumulative effect as well - meaning the more you cycle, the more you're going to retain the androgenic effects of it all collected over time. There are only a handful of women I know who like using deca and they are all old school FBBs. No reason for that stuff. Period. Esp if its a guy recommending it based on "guy" results. Doesn't translate to women.

Also if you aren't already using it, start using something like 1% or 2% Nizoral shampoo to help w/ hairloss from this stack. Primo, on it's own, is notorious for hairloss. Throw in all that other stuff and you have a great chance of producing a receding hairline. You might also throw acidophilus or a good probiotic into your supplement pile as well, to help prevent yeast infections. Anythign that minipulates hormone levels can produce yeast infections if you have a tendency towards them - this includes both steroids and "anti-estrogens" like nolvadex.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic