pbtom
What's New?

Bazetta township man sentenced for steroid sales

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
5495809_G.jpg

WARREN, Ohio - A Bazetta township man is going to prison for his part in an online steroid selling scheme.

23 year old Joseph Stiver was handed a one year sentence Thursday for running an internet steroid business known as “Mutagenic” that sold performance enhancing drugs.

The investigation began when the search of a rental storage unit turned up vials, pills, needles, boxes and a paper list containing names, birth dates and social security numbers.

Authorities found steroids and $175,000 at Stiver's home.

Prosecutors say Stiver worked with Randy McCale of Niles, who sold memberships for a Warren gym, and also allegedly supplied Stiver with a list of clients for the steroid business. McCale told investigators that Stiver hired him to handle package deliveries and pick ups.

McCale still faces trial on charges that include complicity to engage in a pattern of corrupt activity and identity fraud.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
This is one of the top sources at eroids I'm pretty sure. So tons of people have probably used him. I still hate hearing about this crap.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Wonder what that is with the birthdates and ss#

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've got a child that kid's age, and the dude in the pick looks as old as me! LOL That's an old looking 23 year old kid. Has already lived a tough life, I guess.

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
I am most concerned with the boxes they found. Sounds ominous.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic