Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

This dude takes an IM like a champ.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Looks like a cortisone shot, that stuff is killer, but I didn't scream like a lil beotch hahahaha

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Looks like a cortisone shot, that stuff is killer, but I didn't scream like a lil beotch hahahaha

Is cortisone used systematically? I thought it's just local.

Besides that shit aint nuthin' compared to some thick ass EQ in the quad. Unless it's right in your ****ing tendon...

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
It's probably tornadol. An anti inflammatory steroid

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Dayumn I am finding comedic gold tonight. Post whoring my own thread here. This could have been the greatest flame thread...........

Screen-Shot-2014-09-30-at-5.40.59-PM.png

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Is cortisone used systematically? I thought it's just local.

Besides that shit aint nuthin' compared to some thick ass EQ in the quad. Unless it's right in your ****ing tendon...

I was given a cortisone shot for sciatic pain in a similar place that's why I thought it may be that

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013

Had a cortisone shot in the shoulder once, no pain at all. Not the delt, but right down into the shoulder joint. I asked, and the PA doing it said it was 7cc and a 21g needle, BUT he added it was a cocktail of cortisone and lidocaine, so I'm in love with that concept. Got annoyed with that doc for unrelated reasons and went to another one for the same shoulder, got a 2nd cortisone shot (maybe a yr or 2 had elapsed), and had a similar pain-free experience. Didn't ask that time, assuming it was also a lidocaine cocktail.

Not trying to get all ethnic-ugly, but the guy in that vid looks kinda uneducated ethnic. Might be expected to react like a kid getting vaccinations? The minute they see the needle, before it is used even, they pre-condition themselves for "terror," and add a lot of drama to what might be a minimally painful shot during and after.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I actually thought the guy looked like he might have MR.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic