Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Bloodwork/gear

phillygurl1

phillygurl1

TID Lady Member
Mar 28, 2012
I had my blood work done as I having issues dropping weight recently. I thought it may have been my thyroid as I have been exhibiting some symptoms that would point to hypothyroidism I got my results back and I am not sure whether or not I should be concerned.

Let me preface- I am on week 2 of a cycle: 100 mg EQ/100 mg Deca per week, 10 mg Nolvadex, 1/2 mg arimidex, and 3 I.U's per day of HGH (1.5 a.m. and 1.5 p.m.)

My blood results showed a high creatine level, elevated AST, ALT, and high LDH levels, low iron serum, high RDW, and my LH and FSH are .1 and .7-( the low end of normal is 2.4 and 3.5). T3/T4 in the normal range.

I know the blood work reveals low iron (almost anemic) but should I be concerned with the high LDH levels. Also, is the arimidex causing the almost non-existent LH and FSH levels?

Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to waste my money or the Doctor's time if there's no need to be concerned.

Thanks

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
I had my blood work done as I having issues dropping weight recently. I thought it may have been my thyroid as I have been exhibiting some symptoms that would point to hypothyroidism I got my results back and I am not sure whether or not I should be concerned.

Let me preface- I am on week 2 of a cycle: 100 mg EQ/100 mg Deca per week, 10 mg Nolvadex, 1/2 mg arimidex, and 3 I.U's per day of HGH (1.5 a.m. and 1.5 p.m.)

My blood results showed a high creatine level, elevated AST, ALT, and high LDH levels, low iron serum, high RDW, and my LH and FSH are .1 and .7-( the low end of normal is 2.4 and 3.5). T3/T4 in the normal range.

I know the blood work reveals low iron (almost anemic) but should I be concerned with the high LDH levels. Also, is the arimidex causing the almost non-existent LH and FSH levels?

Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to waste my money or the Doctor's time if there's no need to be concerned.

Thanks

Adex is famous for killing your HDL and raising your LDL.

phillygurl1

phillygurl1

TID Lady Member
Mar 28, 2012
LOL.. Not my lipids but LDH (Lactate dehydrogenase) enzyme. It is related to cell damage of the heart, liver, organs, muscle damage and such.

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
Sorry I am old and from NJ. But right near Philly....OK folks let's help her obviously I am clueless.

phillygurl1

phillygurl1

TID Lady Member
Mar 28, 2012
I'll give you pass as long as your aren't a Giants fan! lol :)

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Hey Lady,

First - Why did you choose the compounds that you did and why are you taking the AI's?

Second - As far as the AI's and I have only taken nolva...I would have to say yes, it could be the/part of culprit as I had the same thing while using it.

Third - You should be asking your DR. about the results as none of us here are dr.'s. :)

phillygurl1

phillygurl1

TID Lady Member
Mar 28, 2012
LOL....Thanks for the reply.

I am a female bodybuilder. I have a female BB'er coach.
I saw the Nurse Practitioner and she was more concerned with my tanked hormones and wanted to send me to the Endocrinologist. I assumed the tanked hormones are a causal relationship of the arimidex. I just wanted to confirmation. The Nurse Practitioner said nothing about the other results and told me to stop bodybuilding and start eating like a regular person and to reevaluate my goals.

My coach explained the LDH is related to cell damage and is something not to take lightly...So the way I see it the Medical community wasn't concerned about it and apparently is "ignorant" in the sense that she doesn't understand the sport or the sport/medical relationship. Needless to say I got more of a lecture from the Nurse Practitioner.

I just wanted to know what the Hell I am getting into and whether I am wasting anyone's time. :)

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
LOL....Thanks for the reply.

I am a female bodybuilder. I have a female BB'er coach.
I saw the Nurse Practitioner and she was more concerned with my tanked hormones and wanted to send me to the Endocrinologist. I assumed the tanked hormones are a causal relationship of the arimidex. I just wanted to confirmation. The Nurse Practitioner said nothing about the other results and told me to stop bodybuilding and start eating like a regular person and to reevaluate my goals.

My coach explained the LDH is related to cell damage and is something not to take lightly...So the way I see it the Medical community wasn't concerned about it and apparently is "ignorant" in the sense that she doesn't understand the sport or the sport/medical relationship. Needless to say I got more of a lecture from the Nurse Practitioner.

I just wanted to know what the Hell I am getting into and whether I am wasting anyone's time. :)

So are you competing? If so, I could see you using the nolva right before getting on the stage and that's it. Otherwise, you really should not be taking any AI's at all.

and you should take using any aas very seriously :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic