Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Tbol injectable

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
OK so I've been doing some research and playing around with some brewing and I finally came up with a recipe that works for converting tbol into an injectable.

Can't lie, got a little help but for the most part I figured it out myself and so far its holding fine and totally painless at 75mg/ml so my next test is to get it to 100mg/ml

Then from there I'll play with dbol, anavar, winny and anadrol, even though I've made anadrol before it wasn't quite right, but I still felt the difference from injecting and oral.

I was pretty surprised the tbol was relatively easy. Once it held for more than 3 days I figured it was good to pin. Was expecting a little bit of discomfort but was totally shocked when I couldn't even tell I pin my biceps after doing it.

Not going to give out the exact recipe as I don't want anyone upset with me.

I used the normal BA, BB and castor oil and EO.

I think you can figure the ratios out for yourselves if you really want to.

Orals will be a thing of the past for me once I get them all down pat.

On to the next experiment. :-bd

Last edited by a moderator:
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Just a hint, it can be made without EO :food-snacking:

Also some people may have a bad reaction to the castor oil....I know some have had bad reactions to MCT oil.....But once your body gets use to the oil the reactions go away....

Of the other items your trying to make, anavar will be the most difficult.....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey bud, I made a few small edits to your post, and PM'd you. Substantively nothing changed. Just a little bit of housekeepng.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Thanks bro, my bad. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

Last edited:
silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Just a hint, it can be made without EO :food-snacking:

Also some people may have a bad reaction to the castor oil....I know some have had bad reactions to MCT oil.....But once your body gets use to the oil the reactions go away....

Of the other items your trying to make, anavar will be the most difficult.....

Ha ha ha, just when I think I got it. Well, it works for me with no reactions so I'm at least good on that end, but I understand what your saying. Thanks for the hint bro, I'll keep playing with the recipe.

Thanks for the edit Tommy, appreciate it. I'll make sure I word things better in the future.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
If it works for u and your the only one going to use it, then there is nothing to worry about....Too often people freak out over a bad reaction, usually its just your body saying "what the f is this" and the body will adjust so there r no more bad reactions in the future....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey FD, I once got test cyp from a compounding pharmacy, and it was in sesame oil, I believe, and I've also seen it in cottenseed oil. Any advantages of these over GSO, or is it simply preference?

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011

FD

I had read that MCT oil dissipates very slowly and slows the entry of anything suspended in it making it a bad carrier. I guess it is these properties that make it good for SEO purposes. I thought that castor took even longer to be assimilated by the body.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
They follow the recipe attached to the patent....So there is no reason to change anything.....

Hey FD, I once got test cyp from a compounding pharmacy, and it was in sesame oil, I believe, and I've also seen it in cottenseed oil. Any advantages of these over GSO, or is it simply preference?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
MCT oil is great for high mg compounds, it keeps things more stable IMO, but some people have had bad reactions to the oil.....Have not read up on anything stating it dissipates slowly, but I guess that could be a bonus with a compound with no ester, the body absorbs the compound slowly instead of all at once.....

FD

I had read that MCT oil dissipates very slowly and slows the entry of anything suspended in it making it a bad carrier. I guess it is these properties that make it good for SEO purposes. I thought that castor took even longer to be assimilated by the body.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
MCT oil is great for high mg compounds, it keeps things more stable IMO, but some people have had bad reactions to the oil.....Have not read up on anything stating it dissipates slowly, but I guess that could be a bonus with a compound with no ester, the body absorbs the compound slowly instead of all at once.....

I remember reading about this at one time. You probably know more about it then me...but here is some of the info I found about half lives in muscle: What I thought was interesting is they say Castor is never absorbed.....

From, Intramuscular rate of disappearance of oily vehicles in rabbits investigated by gamma-scintigraphy, Kirsten Schultz et al, International Journal of Pharmaceutics 169 (1998) 121-126
Viscosities and muscular disappearance rates of various oily vehicles
Oily vehicleViscosity at 37°CT1/2
Ethyl oleate3.910 days
Fractionated coconut oil151 week
Sesame oil351 month
Arachidis oil35.223 days
Castor oil286Indefinitely

Here is something I pulled up on google but did not have full time to read. Might have some good info:
http://books.google.com/books?id=36...q=mct and castor oil absorption rates&f=false

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
OK so I've been doing some research and playing around with some brewing and I finally came up with a recipe that works for converting tbol into an injectable.

Can't lie, got a little help but for the most part I figured it out myself and so far its holding fine and totally painless at 75mg/ml so my next test is to get it to 100mg/ml

Then from there I'll play with dbol, anavar, winny and anadrol, even though I've made anadrol before it wasn't quite right, but I still felt the difference from injecting and oral.

I was pretty surprised the tbol was relatively easy. Once it held for more than 3 days I figured it was good to pin. Was expecting a little bit of discomfort but was totally shocked when I couldn't even tell I pin my biceps after doing it.

Not going to give out the exact recipe as I don't want anyone upset with me.

I used the normal BA, BB and castor oil and EO.

I think you can figure the ratios out for yourselves if you really want to.

Orals will be a thing of the past for me once I get them all down pat.

On to the next experiment. :-bd
That is pretty damn cool (the Tbol). Keeps us posted for sure on this.

A lot of guys are now using sterilized grape seed oil. They say it is smoooth. I have some injectible ProHorm stuff that has the grape seed oil, but I haven't tried it as of yet(various reasons). I think the old Upjohn test Cyp I used to get (in the eighties) used the sesame oil.

Good luck

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic