Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

New Here

ch0ke

ch0ke

Feb 4, 2012
Hey Im new here well I joined in 2012 and had some issues come up in life like we all do lol. Just went back to the gym today after 6 months and did chest/calves/abs and some cardio. I hope I can get back to where I was and then some and achieve the best physique I can. Looking forward to learning more about bodybuilding and using any tools and information I can to progress including this site and the people on it. Nice to meet you all.:weightlift:

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Welcome to the den! You made two good moves....getting back in the gym and coming aboard tid!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Welcome to the board man!

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Welcome, I understand taking time off, I did it myself, if it weren't for friends here I may not have gotten back on the horse

ch0ke

ch0ke

Feb 4, 2012
Thanks everyone I appreciate it. Talk about DOMS this morning lol. It's nice to hear from someone that I can relate to dangerouscurves. :) I appreciate all the welcoming its hard to come by nice people especially living in new york. My inner triceps seems to be flaring up so im icing it any suggestions on it. When I used to play basketball and handball all the time my elbows/ inner triceps seemed to kill me. It seems like my tricep right above my inner elbow. Thats why i love out deca my joints felt amazing on it but its been awhile since ive been on it. I try not to lock out and I know to take it relatively easy the first couple weeks of being back but what you guys think it should go away as my bones get used to it and start to build new muscle and cells? I dont want it to hold me back and I won't.. i just wanna train smart im a little bit older now not just trying to heave up as much weight as I can and leave my ego at the door and just stimulate and promote muslce growth. Any advice ..? thoughts? anyone deal with similar problems?

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Thanks everyone I appreciate it. Talk about DOMS this morning lol. It's nice to hear from someone that I can relate to dangerouscurves. :) I appreciate all the welcoming its hard to come by nice people especially living in new york. My inner triceps seems to be flaring up so im icing it any suggestions on it. When I used to play basketball and handball all the time my elbows/ inner triceps seemed to kill me. It seems like my tricep right above my inner elbow. Thats why i love out deca my joints felt amazing on it but its been awhile since ive been on it. I try not to lock out and I know to take it relatively easy the first couple weeks of being back but what you guys think it should go away as my bones get used to it and start to build new muscle and cells? I dont want it to hold me back and I won't.. i just wanna train smart im a little bit older now not just trying to heave up as much weight as I can and leave my ego at the door and just stimulate and promote muslce growth. Any advice ..? thoughts? anyone deal with similar problems?

I have had crazy DOMS as well!
I have only been hitting big muscle groups since the first week, and letting the movements work the smaller muscles until my tendons are all readjusted

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
What part of NY you in? And we are nice people the 4 months a year it isn't snowing, haha!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic