Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

More cures for cancer...

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Seriously, come smell my ass. Who is going to try it first? More ridiculousness. Who actually believes this shit...pun intended. FIST, come tell us this is the next break through in cancer treatment

http://www.sunnyskyz.com/good-news/...ing-Farts-Prevents-Cancer#rSfYykroh26hrk6z.01

"Although hydrogen sulfide gas"—produced when bacteria breaks down food—"is well known as a pungent, foul-smelling gas in rotten eggs and flatulence, it is naturally produced in the body and could in fact be a healthcare hero with significant implications for future therapies for a variety of diseases," Dr. Mark Wood said in a university release.

Although the stinky gas can be noxious in large doses, scientists believe that a whiff here and there has the power to reduce risks of cancer, strokes, heart attacks, arthritis, and dementia by preserving mitochondria.

Researchers are even coming up with their own compound to emulate the smell's health benefits.

"We have exploited this natural process by making a compound, called AP39, which slowly delivers very small amounts of this gas specifically to the mitochondria," Professor Matt Whiteman, of the University of Exeter Medical School said. "Our results indicate that if stressed cells are treated with AP39, mitochondria are protected and cells stay alive."

So instead of getting upset the next time you catch a whiff... be thankful.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/good-news/...ing-Farts-Prevents-Cancer#3yOGrZcqE75wHt7a.99

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Excellent news shorts I can see how this will be advantageous.... CUP OF CHEESE!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I would sniff the hell out of ironcores farts

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
But is there a YouTube video on this? No YouTube, no credibility.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
we can make one... and name it "Pull my finger"

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
How can we reverse the process to encourage growth? If I suck a fart out of my old ladies ass, will it make her tits grow?

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
Ebola cures cancer. Eeeeeebooooollllllaaaaaaaaa!!!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
How can we reverse the process to encourage growth? If I suck a fart out of my old ladies ass, will it make her tits grow?
Penis farts make tits grow... I have a very flatulent penis...since you are my friend GS, she can suck one out of my penis and I wont charge you a dime...

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
How the hell did they get funding to even research this?

If these claims were actually true, and a sniff would decrease that risk, then colon cancer would be non existent, first, and everyone would cure themselves along with all the other shit people get by the constant wiff's of stink that come out of all of us.

The only credibility here is IC's penis farts in a VJ making tits grow and women turning into models.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic