Members
Latest Member
pbtom

The Midwest vs. East Coast Title Match

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
On the cusp of a amazing loss, the Atlantic Coast-residing Go Away was challenged by our favorite Flatlands VIP, Redneck, to a total-for-total, head-to-head matchup culminating in February 2015.

Outweighing his competition by nearly 60 pounds, Go Away has a steep hill to climb if Redneck's self-proclaimed PRs of 515 bench, 630 squat, and 650 dead lift are anywhere close to accurate.

At 33 years old, with an affection towards "red hair white bitches with fat ass's and tiny waists", the Powerlifting rookie, Redneck, looks to laugh in the face of danger and embarrass the recently embarrassed Go Away in brillIant fashion... After all, an 1800 lbs gym total is a great start.

Recently hitting a shit ton of PRs on a post-meet adrenaline high, Go Away, two years younger than his challenger, announced he is on the heels of a 1500+ total by Christmas, with a whole other training cycle in his back pocket to smash before stepping on the platform for his second time.

The stakes??

Winner gets to choose Loser's TID title for six months.

Let the war begin!!!

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Sound like a nice little friendly comp. good luck to both of you.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Hell **** yeah. This is going badass. Especially with you having to come up to my strength level and me having to learn how to powerlift correctly.... Which may have a drastic impact on my totals..... No excuses just motivation!

So go away... And all the others over the years that said I should try my hand at powerlifting..... Let's do this shit... Game ****ing on....

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
1800 lb gym total? God Damn. You're gonna be an elite PLer after your first meet RN.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
1800 lb gym total? God Damn. You're gonna be an elite PLer after your first meet RN.

I'm expecting this total to drop over the next few months while I nail down proper form and pauses.... Plus these totals are from December last year right before my hernia. But my strength is pretty well back.

You say elite..... I see it as a redemption for me pissing away a mass amount of athletic potential and talent at a young age.

And if it wasn't for people like POB, pointing it out is has no idea how strong I was actually meant something at a meet.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I have to say this is going to be an amusing competition... your got beat by UHC and now your going after RedNeck... thats fuking hilarious... GA... your my man and all... and so is RN... but damn son... you need to do one of two things... Up the dose... or bow out now...If you couldnt beat UHC... you dont stand a change against Filpper... Maybe you should compete with Turbo... Good luck to the both of you!!!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Go Away you have your work cut out for you. If you're not squatting low bar, I suggest you start ASAP to help add lbs to your total.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
My meet is tested. I'm just out to get better. Yall will be surprised... Don't worry.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
My meet is tested. I'm just out to get better. Yall will be surprised... Don't worry.
amen to that brother... your only as good as the competition... and now you really have some!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I like an underdog and I am partial to the east coast.

GA. Pro tip. 100mg halo

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
When is D-Day?...and... are you guys going RAW or will you be putting on the cute little suits and wraps that do the work for you?

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic