Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

I need 3 posts to send a private message.

X

xj10x1

Oct 19, 2014
I need 3 posts to send a private message. One of your moderators is claiming he contacted my family after I have been harassed over the last 5 years. They won't tell me about it?? From the local, to the county, the state was rarely seen, and the US government followed me in cars and has been harassing me to this day. I am contacting your administrator in hopes to get this figured out better because I believe you to be the US government. I think a lawyer can look this forum over and see that. I can because of whats happened to me on and off these message boards. Its becoming even more cruel that everyone of you is apart of whats going on and you are continuing to torture me mentally. I have physical problems because of you. I am severely depressed find no reason to live because you took my 2 families from me with all the running around and begging them to help me I did. That made me look like a criminal what you did. You are doing this so severe ,at the highest level you can, I feel you are touching me physically. Its been almost 5 years now. You threatened to kill me in a nightmarish way. You threatened to torture me. Words do not describe your capabilities. You were calling it gutting someone. I've browsed the internet plenty. If you look at rotten.com you get more the of the feel for what these people were saying they were going to do to me. I need this to end now. I can't even start a petition because you have control over my internet. This needs to stop and it needs to stop now.

X

xj10x1

Oct 19, 2014
The right to be treated like a citizen and a human being

X

xj10x1

Oct 19, 2014
Your name brother bundy sounds and reminds everyone of who? Al Bundy, or Ted Bundy?

X

xj10x1

Oct 19, 2014
Al Bundy lazy husband who won't do anything and is just going to sit there. Ted Bundy was a serial killer?

B

brazey

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
:ranger:.............................

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
This is some funny shit, happy Sunday morning!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
The troll that just won't go away. Scott segally

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic