Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Essential Supplements, an ongoing critique.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
1. Multi (I prefer Ensure or Prenatal tabs for quality and consistency)
2. Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM/HA tabs
3. Glutamine Powder
4. Creatine Mono Powder
5. NAC caps
6. ALA caps
7. Taurine caps
8. Melatonin
9. Rolaids (Calcium/Magnesium as needed)
10. Bronkaid
11. Aspirin

****current fat burners, Lipo 6 Black and Quadra Lean, probably gonna switch to an NO product for my ECA stack.

Would love to hear further suggestions, especially on all in one products and favorite places to order from. I've always liked to get single ingredient products for accuracy.

Last edited:
kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Here's mine it's important to note that everything except vit C are food state supplements and I don't eat any meat or chicken .

Multi-vitamin
Vitamin C
Krill oil , Chia seeds / Flax seeds (omegas )
Pro-biotic
Vitamin D3
Magnesium
B complex
Ormus Supergreens by the Sunwarrior company
Caffeine tablets .

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
Here's mine it's important to note that everything except vit C are food state supplements and I don't eat any meat or chicken .

Multi-vitamin
Vitamin C
Krill oil , Chia seeds / Flax seeds (omegas )
Pro-biotic
Vitamin D3
Magnesium
B complex
Ormus Supergreens by the Sunwarrior company
Caffeine tablets .

Quick question: I've been looking for a super greens drink for a while now. Everything I read (pretty much) states that the powers are worth a damn. That in order to get the full benefit of certain things like what's grass, it needs to be masticated and the juice extracted and consumed within 30 mins. Also that it needs to be cut and juiced in a very short period of time. Have you experienced any type of benefit from the greens powders that you know is directly attributed to consuming them. I ask because I grow organic wheat grass and alfalfa but it's a pain in the ass to be honest.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
A whole foods mult vitamin/mineral and a quality protein powder.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
I think you are right with regards to potency and what gives the full benefit . We use Supergreens more like a stopgap on days when our intake of greens isn't as high as we would like or our schedule allows , also it's in there because it contains other stuff also so we see it as a general purpose item as well .

Kudos to you if you grow your own wheat grass and alfalfa . I was drinking powdered Spirulina and it's probably true of that too but again I'm not prepared to dive to the bottom of the sea for something that tastes that god-awful

I can't vouch directly for any of my dietary supplements as three months ago I changed to a plant based / organic diet and radically overhauled what I eat . I've introduced lots of new things and turned my diet on it's head from a traditional bodybuilding approach to my current regime .

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
I appreciate your time taking to answer the questions. And growing the wheatgrass is tricky but not super difficult. The alfalfa is super easy. I grow it in mason jars by adding water every twelve hours and draining it after a couple minutes. I also keep it in the dark until it's done growing then pull it out and put it in the sun for it to turn green. Buy organic alfalfa on Amazon for $15 and you can grow LOTS of sprouts. I try to keep two new batches a week. It takes about three full days for them to grow to full size.

P

PriscillaMccoy

Mar 24, 2015
This ormus gold elixir stuff works great. My psyche is so much clearer, and my fantasies are so distinctive. My vitality is up, and I'm in a decent mode constantly. Can't let you know it will do likewise for you. But I’m a big skeptic about everything. So I chose to simply attempt it, and it is amazing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic