Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Anavar by hi tech?

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
Does anyone know if anavar by hi tech pharmaceuticals good?! Im thinking about taking it

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
If you give me a link to the product I'll gve you my opinion of it but the answer for you is NO. No matter what it is, you don't need it.

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
If you give me a link to the product I'll gve you my opinion of it but the answer for you is NO. No matter what it is, you don't need it.

illpumpyouup.com/hi-tech/anavar.htm

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I'm sure it's about as good as their other product they named after another steroid.

The fact that a company is actually naming their products after illegal steroids when they have no similarities whatsoever, outside of their name, should be your answer.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Like previously stated, not a great idea, you are young, you are making tremendous progress don't mess with what you can do naturally! Btw you're the buffer version of my 20 year old son! For real, twins

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
Like previously stated, not a great idea, you are young, you are making tremendous progress don't mess with what you can do naturally! Btw you're the buffer version of my 20 year old son! For real, twins

Haha why do you say that

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Brotha your doing great! Patience is the only thing you need and unfortunately that doesn't come in pill or shot form. Keep lifting and posting!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
This product sounds like bullshit... Plant hormones? And why is it called anavar? Anavar is a steroid. A lot of nonsense behind their advertisements for it.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
It has to be good because they have a full page advertisement in flex magazine. Oh and they have a full page for dianabol too. Gotta get some of them good steroids...:n00b:

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
This product has creatine in multiple forms, most of which have been proven not to work and the pills are so small you'll never get enough. It also has Dehydroepiandrosterone or DHEA which is a master hormone that you might supplement with when your over 35 years old. It is the most aboundant hormone in the body and does not decline until your much older. As stated above, this product is BS!

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Man just keep doing what you doing. U still young and ur doing great.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic