Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Long Lasting Deca d!~K... Please input with experience.

Z

ztanzanite

Oct 14, 2014
Hello All...!
I am new here, but have frequented other forums plenty. I somehow found this one and it looks rather loaded with knowledge...!
Long story short....
I did a first cycle of tes/ deca/ d-blo....... All went great ...Added 30 lbs of CLEAN muscle and lost nearly 15 lbs of fat!
Poor PCT left me to a 7 month recovery of test levels.... which are now at 675.....and have been for approximatly 1 year....
The problem is, My libido never returned.... Pre-cycle, I had what we would all call a VERY strong libido.. Even at 40! NO BS .. I had a strong libido.... And while on cycle, it was rediculous!
6-8 weeks after cycle it was gone and has never recovered, but test levels and ALL hormones have as well......
Has anyone ever experienced libido shutdown from deca this long?
Currently I am at 20 months post cycle and am looking for some users that have seen this.....
Thanks a bunch fellows....

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
Your test levels are back up so I would imagine LH/fsh are in check but what about prolactin levels? This is what causes deca dick so if I had to speculate your prolactin is still high. Did u use caber on cycle or do u have any?
U could either get prolactin labs.
Try just taking caber without labs.
If u don't have caber it's hard to get real caber(research Chems are bullshit). U can try b-6 as well but don't expect miracles with it but it helps with prolactin.

Z

ztanzanite

Oct 14, 2014
Prolactin is well within limits 4----- 2-14 ref Range.
I tried caber anyways and found no affect or of no help....
If there is anything on the net that says it helps, ive tried it..!

Z

ztanzanite

Oct 14, 2014
I have found that some guys have had to wait two years before they were back.... Its hard to tell with any comparison, becuase everyone is different and different timeframes and pct approaches.....
It seems as if some days are better than others with a VERY VERY slight upward trend..... But Im at 20 months currently and talk about slow!!
Any other members heard of this long of a recovery..?

Last edited:
B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Sorry but can't get the 30 lbs of muscle out of my head...

Z

ztanzanite

Oct 14, 2014
Yeah No joke..!
I work from home and kind of went crazy and had my diet spot on.... It all came in the first 14-15 weeks... after that there wasnt much growing.
4-5k colories per day, and ALL of it was lean. Lots of Isopure whey. Moderate cardio. At one point no workout was maikng me sore. I assume it was the deca working as I could wourkout sometimes twice a day, same muscle groups. There was very little soreness if any and I was constantly changing the exersise to hit them from different angles....When I would go outside to check the mail, the neighboors would look at me like " who is that new guy"...? It was really impressive from one cycle.....
Also, I might add...... I was eating one full pineapple a day..... The core of a pineapple has a ton of bromaline in it..... It is neccasary for protien Synthasis...For what its worth.

Last edited:
A

a.lopez94

Oct 17, 2014
Same problem for almost a year. The possible reasons are many but after you have your test levels, lh and fsh and prolactin levels checked, there may be only 2 reasons i know will cause ED the first one is low androgens levels, as with mens in elderly tend to have andropause this will cause a drop in test but lh and fsh would not trigger test production because the testes are "damaged", this condition is called hypogonadism. If you have high test, lh and fsh, it is still possible you have low androgen levels as most of the testosterone can bind to SHBG and albumin thus leaving not so much free testosterone to bind the androgen receptor.

While in the skeletal muscle the androgen receptor is widely abailable, in the cns and the main organs responsable for correct sexual function DHT plays a critical role.

So even though levels of androgen are high, your body may not be converting any testosterone to DHT.

In this case i recommend to use proviron since it helps you increase the levels of androgens, also acts as an aromataze inhibitor and it has been proven it does not suppress endogenal testosterone production when used in less than 100 mg daily.

Use it for 60 days. 40 days at 50 mg ed and 20 at 25 mg ed.

The second reason is because of high estrogen or low estrogen since both high and low estrogen levels have the same side effects you cannot tell if you have ED from too much estrogen or too low. In this case the use of an AI like arimidex its necessary start with a dose of 0.5 mg two days a week for two weeks and see if you have morning boners if not bump it to 0.5 mg ed for another two weeks until you get a morning boner then slowly reduce the quantity of AI week by week until you eliminate it completely.

A

a.lopez94

Oct 17, 2014
Please if you follow one of the two protocol send your feedback so everyone can learn. As if it frecuently works this may be the cure for steroid ED

Z

ztanzanite

Oct 14, 2014
A Lopez94,
Thaks for the response..... However, I am way past that point. ALL bloods are not only in range, they are optimized. Optimized per the 3 best known steroid doctors.. ( we all know who they are).
The problem is not in the lower part of the HPTA, it is in the upper. When nandralone was in use, some men display a problem in their adrenal cortex. It appears that post deca use some men suffer from adrenal insufficiency.... resulting in raised catacholamines. This state places the person in a " flight" mode indefinatly. The elevated levels of NE/ Epi result in a severly reduced libido and difficult erections. The imbalance causes a large disruption in the CNS.... Many forums use the word sexual dysfunction incorrectly. This is an example of sexual dysfunction. For example, if a man does not do a PCT and is in a hypogonadal state, it is not sexual dysfunction, it is androgen induced hypogonadism. "NOT " functioning can come from many problems, the one discribed above is very difficult to treat and diagnose....
If you are experiencing sexual dysfunction from nandralone ( deca, npp or other esters) for prolonged periods, I suggest you visit a neuroendo/ pshyciatrist. Mariano seems to be the best, as he has been faced with this issue plenty.
There are plenty of guys who will tell you that deca d!*k is not real or how to fix it but if it persists, nothing will likely work from our typical protocols...including higher test levels and D2 agonists.
Anecdotally speaking, there are reports that some men have fixed there persistant Ed ( deca D!*k) and loss of libido by using testosterone therapy at reasonable doses for longer than 10 weeks. Some have waited it out for months to years ( yes years!) and some have never corrected. I suggest you have your adrenals production looked at as well as a urine AND plasma catacholamines looked into.
Or just call Mariano.

Z

ztanzanite

Oct 14, 2014
The below information is clip from Some of Mariano's knowledge.....

High norepinephrine levels (or relatively high norepinephrine levels compared to the other neurotransmitters) can cause erectile dysfunction (chronic or otherwise).

Norepinephrine is the primary signal in the brain for stress. It is a excitatory neurotransmitter. It keeps a person awake. It can help improve attention. It causes an increase in ACTH production, which then drives adrenal hormone production. A spike of norepinephrine triggers orgasm/ejaculation in men. Norepinephrine is the primary chemical messenger of the sympathetic nervous system (the system that responds to fight-or-flight, stressful situations).

When a person has chronically high norepinephrine, it can cause anxiety or irritability. It can eventually cause adrenal depletion, fatigue, or frank adrenal insufficiency. This can then lead to erectile dysfunction, loss of libido, sexual dysfunction.

To keep norepinephrine levels high, the brain may have to lower the production of dopamine, which can lead to loss of libido and erectile dysfunction. Lowered dopamine production, itself, can reduce testosterone production (though high norepinephrine can raise it - causing a wash if the balance is maintained). Lower testosterone can lead to erectile dysfunction. Lowered testosterone production can lead to insulin resistance and further metabolic cascades that can cause erectilve dysfunction and lack of libido.

Chronically high norepinephrine production in the absence of other neurotransmitter, hormone, cytokine problems, can lead to premature ejaculation - since it doesn't take much to get a higher norepinephrine spike to trigger ejaculation.

Chronically high norepinephrine can raise blood pressure. This leads to long-term consequences, including renal dysfunction and erectile dysfunction.

What can be done is to either directly address the high norepinephrine production (e.g. with a serotonergic, anxiolytic, mood stabilizing, beta-blocking medication or others), or treat the consequences - such as adrenal fatigue (where the higher cortisol levels from treatment can help reduce via a feedback loop in the brain to lower CRH production, to lower norepinephrine levels), or treat the underlying cause of higher norepinephrine levels (which can include psychological stress, trauma, mental illness, thyroid dysfunction, hypogonadism, insulin resistance, infection or other chronic physical illness, etc.). In a way, a global treatment once assessment occurs, needs to be done. I usually don't see a single substance (drug, hormone, or nutrient, or even herb) working. There are many entrypoints to dysfunction when a single hormone/neurotransmitter is out of whack in function. What I usually see are multiple hormone/neurotransmitter/cytokine problems as a consequence.

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
So you're not actually looking for an answer, you're looking for a support group of people like you?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic