Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: PT-141 Bremelanotide - Review

I think you took 1mg and tore it up!

Thanks

The stuff is magic, not just horny making it is the stuff of **** filled romance-

It can be snorted, don't know the dosage though...

First couple times can make for a touch of nausea, be mindful of the dose, hanniball laid it out right

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marx View Post
    It can be snorted, don't know the dosage though...
    10-20mg...and likely will not work for most. Roll of the dice at best through the nose. Molecule is too large to permeate

Thanks

This thread is very intriguing, but is giving me a headache. For some reason it is coming out more difficult than should be. Number was correct and trying to get the straight skinny. Let's break it down:

10-mg PT-141 came in a 2-mL vial
    2-mL B-12 was used to reconstitute
    Dose is 5-mg/mL
    Injected volume was 0.2-mL
    Injected dose was 1-mg

Whew! When speaking of dose, one must use mg, not the volume (mL) injected, as everyone reconstitutes differently. Me, for example, would use 2-mL BW initially, transfer that to a 10-mL vial, and add 8-mL to that. Dose would be 1-mg/mL. The less concentrated the solution, the more accurate the dosage can be.

OK, so with that hashed out, you took 1-mg, and when you do it again, will you use more or less than that? What's your weight? Did your wife take the same dose? Would she take the same dose next time?
    Last edited by Dangling Unit; 03-12-2011 at 10:59 AM.

Thanks
    Any more experiences? I just received mine today. 10mg, reconstituted with 2ml bacteriostatic water. Wife and I both took 1 mg doses (from what Ive read, this seems to be a common dose, though I have heard it might be good to start out at .5)

We took it about 3 hours ago and something is definitely starting to happen. Our faces flushed within 30 minutes and then subsided.. then nothing at all up until just now. For me, its a warm, tingle down south.. man it just feels good. She is saying that shes getting some good feelings as well and has been really touchy.. I like it.. time for some fun, Ill report back later!

Thanks
    You know it's real from the flush you get in about 10 minutes. It's quite intense. Takes about 4 hours to hit the window but the woman's window can last up to three days. A man's is much less and some say as short as half hour. I get the feeling of the relaxed feeling right before falling asleep. Like you want to stretch and relax. Libido goes up and be prepared for all night wood. It's cool.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanniballickedher View Post
    Well mine is a 2ml vial, shit maybe I didn't put enough B-12 and this shit is super strong but I don't think so. There much powder in there.
    Hi. I know you posted a review on this drug over a year ago..but I'm just now researching it. My husband used steroids for a long time and has weaned himself off. Now he has ZERO sex drive. The doctor is doing testing on his testosterone levels...but I can't wait! Does it sound like this will work on him? And where can I get some ASAP? Thanks for your help

Thanks
    Ok where do I get this stuff folks

Thanks
    Would you pin this the same as HCG? I think I'll mix some up in my chicks next dose of HCG. Super! Could this work? 21 days of sex, I love it.

Thanks
    As a female who has been taking PT 141 for aprox 6 months now I felt it would be helpful if I posted my experience. My dosage was as follows ( female, 33yrs old, 5'9" 155lbs)

The first 2 weeks i took it everyday once a day. I used 500mcg once a day (at first i got severe heart burn from it so I lowered the dosage slightly but generally i dealt with the feeling until it wore off)
    After the first 2 weeks I continued to take it about 2 nights a week. The dosage changed to 250mcg
    I now take 200mcg 2xs a week on average. I still get a little nauseous when I take it, but it wears off after about an hour. If I take more the 200mcg i get really nauseous and its uncomfortable for me.

I believe that it took some time to build up in my system. I didn't feel anything at all right away. Some people stated it worked with in hours....it works about 4-5hours after I take it, I can feel my libido kick in hard BUT that was after about 2months of being on it 2xs a week. The first 2 months i didnt real notice a difference.
    **** the 1st 4 weeks I was purchasing the product from a different company then i currently use now. I felt a difference once I switched companies in both this product and the Fragment that i was taking, I believe the 1st company's product was not as pure as the one i currently use so that could have an influence on the time it took to effect me***********

I have a very high sex drive naturally but I was having trouble having orgasms since recovering from a drug addiction 2 years ago.
    PT141 has eliminated that problem. It definitely works for female libido and I find if i take it 3xs a week its almost too much to deal with because I can't have sex as often as I would like to and I will have dreams about having sex which is something that didnt occur before. I have orgasms easily now and they are more intense then they were in the past.
    I am very happy with this product and I suggest it to any female who may feel a decrease in sex drive or inability to have an orgasm.
    My boyfriend noticed the difference as well, He can always pin point the days that I take it.

In addition i have a theory on the tanning effects of this product. I know they claim that it does not contain the same element that causes melanotans to have an extreme tanning effect on your skin however I can say from my own experience that over the summer I was darker then I have ever been and actually had to stay out of the sun by the end of the summer b/c i looked too tan.
    Its Now October and i haven't been in the sun for 2 months and I look like i have a slight glow. I am not TAN, but once in a while people ask me if i have been on vacation b/c i look tan. I am certainly not my usual skin tone and I would be happy if i could maintain this color throughout the winter. It looks like a healthy glow . Maybe it is all in my head but I am pretty sure that there is still a small tanning factor to PT 141.

I would be happy to answer any other questions if i can share my experience. I am not a doctor nor a trained medical professional my feedback is based on my experience alone.

Thanks
    Interesting thread.. sounds like this could be fun. Wonder if I could pin my girl while she was asleep without waking her and therefore without her knowing...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TerribleTowel View Post
    Interesting thread.. sounds like this could be fun. Wonder if I could pin my girl while she was asleep without waking her and therefore without her knowing...
    As per above note from a female user, it'd be very inconsiderate/cruel to introduce a powerful melacortin agonist research peptide to an unsuspecting victim such as your better half... (I understand the joke, haha.) Not only are there sensitive issues with the introduction of melanotan peptides, but the melanocortin receptors for which PT-141 targets...stimulates pigmentation that indeed shines through (indians/blacks/dark skin types 4-5/etc often have hard times understanding why their color changes when they dose the agonist & expose to UV...then become darker...it'll happen...regardless of what some clinical studies or bro-science dictates)

Thanks
    Sounds interesting. Anyone else getting positive effects from it?

Thanks
    I am on my 3rd 10 mg bottle and so far i havent seen much as far as results. Def nothing like what other ppl said they have experienced. I am on my 3rd bottle because i have been buying from different companies, to see if there would be any difference in results from different batches. So far nothing, so i dont think it is bad or weak batches, i guess i am just one of those ppl that it doesnt work for. Everything doesnt work for everybody, so i guess this is one of things that i get nothing from.

Thanks
    Hannibal,

Your review was so good that I joined this site to read it a second time and forward it to my lady friend. I'm going on 65 and will let you know how it works if I can get her to try it. Meanwhile, thanks. You guys are alright!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle John For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast