Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

The dark side.....cross fit

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Yep. I said it. I'm going to take the plunge next to week. For at least the free workout. We will see how it goes after that.

Last edited:
S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Lol. Right. Posting from the phone sucks. All thumbs.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
SCHULTZ!!!!!!! WTF DUDE!!!! Whats next, are u gonna give up McGriddles for HerbaLife supplements? What has brought on this kind of behavior? What is it you are seeking in your life? Mid life crisis? Talk to me bro.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Do yourself a favor and find someone that actually knows what crossfit should be and look like. I am sure you are aware. 90% of crossfitters out there are posers or doing some molested version of it. A good crossfit program should consist of strength training phases and conditioning phases, like almost any other program should consist of, it's just the way the days and exercises are set up.

No, I am not a crossfitter, but when you get a look at what a real crossfit routine looks like, it's really not half bad. The rest is using common sense, which some gym rats just lack in general.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
It was only a matter of time... I mean...he wears thigh highs and stilettos on the weekends...

Last edited by a moderator:
C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Good luck, Schultz. Most of the time the free stuff is kind of lame. Check out my journal if you want to see what some more of the advanced stuff looks like.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
CrossFit... OK, I'm going to try to be OK with this. But plesae don't start wearing leg warmers and a fanny pak.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Do they do this at normal gyms like they do Zumba and/or Bodypump, or is there a special gym called "Crossfit".

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
They do it in Zumba gyms. It's pretty much the same thing as jazzercise.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
never thought i would hear the words CROSSFIT and DARK SIDE in the same sentence!
nor did i ever think i would hear those words outta your mouth Shultz!
go ahead and give me shit about my $400 Versace sunglasses now bitch...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic