Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

king peptides........no

M

metal1877

Sep 30, 2014
King Peptides.............NOOOOOOO
Hey guys, i am not one to complain to much or flat out throw someone under the bus but this is a situation that i feel i should warn others about. I decided to give King Peptides a try and see what they had to offer about 8 days ago. That said, after billing my credit card and taking 139 and some change, this wonderful company has provided me with absolutely nothing. After 4 emails with no response i was sent a message saying that a glitch in their system allowed use of a discount code that it shouldnt have. That i can understand, what i can't is the fact they didn't care to respond at all until i explained how i would let this be known on every forum i am a member of. Upon receiving that email they promptly responded saying my purchase had been completely refunded and no charge would be given to me. That was 4 days ago, my bank shows no sign of a pending transaction back to my account and wouldn't you know......they stopped responding again. The absolute worst and most horrible company i have ever had the disgust of dealing with period. I went ahead and placed an order with my usual company that i never should have strayed from on friday and monday received my order, along with 3 emails with tracking and shipping info. That said, never got any of this from KING PEPTIDE. Nothing but lies and theft of my money. So in closing i urge anyone considering this sad excuse for a company to look elsewhere. If this company is so broke they need my 139 that bad then take up donations or shut the shit hole down

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
ok get over it .. its only $139. and you only have 2 bleating posts

M

metal1877

Sep 30, 2014
LMAO, must not take much to be a vip if its only 440. How about you send me the cash and get over the loss. Such a dumbass comment unless you are affiliated then i definitely understand the attitude. I am about informing ppl of good businesses and companies so NO I will never get over theft especially if i can stop it from happening to someone else. No 139 is not much money, but amount isn't the issue if you can't comprehend that, its called principle and good business ethics

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
LMAO, must not take much to be a vip if its only 440. How about you send me the cash and get over the loss. Such a dumbass comment unless you are affiliated then i definitely understand the attitude. I am about informing ppl of good businesses and companies so NO I will never get over theft especially if i can stop it from happening to someone else. No 139 is not much money, but amount isn't the issue if you can't comprehend that, its called principle and good business ethics

It usually takes a few business days for funds to be refunded. Today is Monday and you said they told you it was four days ago, so that makes it one or two business days. It's really not the end of the world dude.

Last edited:
M

metal1877

Sep 30, 2014
I do understand it takes time for refunds to process. Contrary to what it may seem, i have never spoken a negative word about any company because i understand the processes things must go through. My issue is my bank shows no sign of a pending transaction, which it should if what the email stated was true. The refund was supposedly given at 7 55 pm thurs night. So it has had time to atleast show up with my bank. Also the fact that i can get no response at all from "customer service" is of concern as i have used many companies and never had the first email ignored much less 5. That's the point im trying to get across. Not the money the principle

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I do understand it takes time for refunds to process. Contrary to what it may seem, i have never spoken a negative word about any company because i understand the processes things must go through. My issue is my bank shows no sign of a pending transaction, which it should if what the email stated was true. The refund was supposedly given at 7 55 pm thurs night. So it has had time to atleast show up with my bank. Also the fact that i can get no response at all from "customer service" is of concern as i have used many companies and never had the first email ignored much less 5. That's the point im trying to get across. Not the money the principle

I get your point completely, I just think it's to soon to call it a loss.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
LMAO, must not take much to be a vip if its only 440.

Its funny that you should mention that,because I was a VIP when I only had one post .. even before my first post,I was a VIP .. how do you think that works?
You are showing your youth running the forums bleating scam,when its been less then two weeks from purchase..You need to calm down,the Olympias a way out now.You should still be able to come in shape.

M

metal1877

Sep 30, 2014
Jasthace, lmao......my youth eh. I appreciate that, at 37 i thought i had officially passed the "youth" stage. Glad you had those 3 letters with your first post. I don't need any of them to represent exactly what or who i am. I see your quick to make smart ass remarks but seems thats all i see from you. If you want to talk fitness, supps, cycles, diets, or training then i will be happy to talk circles around you until you fall down. Not big on throwing out stats but since my youth proves ignorance to you im sure, does a masters in kinesiology and minor in chemistry increase my young intellect at all lol. Probably not, and i honestly don't care at this point. Try to help some ppl and you will always find the dumbass know it all

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Jasthace, lmao......my youth eh. I appreciate that, at 37 i thought i had officially passed the "youth" stage. Glad you had those 3 letters with your first post. I don't need any of them to represent exactly what or who i am. I see your quick to make smart ass remarks but seems thats all i see from you. If you want to talk fitness, supps, cycles, diets, or training then i will be happy to talk circles around you until you fall down. Not big on throwing out stats but since my youth proves ignorance to you im sure, does a masters in kinesiology and minor in chemistry increase my young intellect at all lol. Probably not, and i honestly don't care at this point. Try to help some ppl and you will always find the dumbass know it all

Dude, chill. No need to swell up with your resume behind the keyboard. We do things different around these parts.

Your bank will not have any knowledge of the wire transfer until the fed wire ref number is provided. This can take up to 7 business days (up to 20 if intn'l).

They gave you poor customer service, yes. They claimed to have refunded you so give it until next Monday....feedback is one thing but you're sounding off fire alarms a little too prematurely.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Metal I think you are fine making the post if their customer service is shit. Like uphill says it can take some time. Let us know if you get anything back.

$139 dollars is a good amount to lose these days and it doesn't matter what your post count is.

M

metal1877

Sep 30, 2014
I will say i may have been a bit over bored, but when someones says im showing my youth (implying immaturity or stupidity) then i do not take kindly to it. I have not once ever thrown out the extent of my education in such way....ever. So i do apologize if it seemed off putting. Was only implying that you shouldn't always let yourself make comments about others when you have no idea or any knowledge of the person. Hope everyone here has a great day

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic