Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

King Peptides.............NOOOOOOO

M

metal1877

Sep 30, 2014
Hey guys, i am not one to complain to much or flat out throw someone under the bus but this is a situation that i feel i should warn others about. I decided to give King Peptides a try and see what they had to offer about 8 days ago. That said, after billing my credit card and taking 139 and some change, this wonderful company has provided me with absolutely nothing. After 4 emails with no response i was sent a message saying that a glitch in their system allowed use of a discount code that it shouldnt have. That i can understand, what i can't is the fact they didn't care to respond at all until i explained how i would let this be known on every forum i am a member of. Upon receiving that email they promptly responded saying my purchase had been completely refunded and no charge would be given to me. That was 4 days ago, my bank shows no sign of a pending transaction back to my account and wouldn't you know......they stopped responding again. The absolute worst and most horrible company i have ever had the disgust of dealing with period. I went ahead and placed an order with my usual company that i never should have strayed from on friday and monday received my order, along with 3 emails with tracking and shipping info. That said, never got any of this from KING PEPTIDE. Nothing but lies and theft of my money. So in closing i urge anyone considering this sad excuse for a company to look elsewhere. If this company is so broke they need my 139 that bad then take up donations or shut the shit hole down

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
If you have a good source already .. stick with them , there's no good reason to try others. I bought a significant amount of peptides earlier this year from several venders and found purchasepeptides.com to be the best service by far.

M

metal1877

Sep 30, 2014
I agree completely with that statement as i have tried many companies myself. There never was any other reason other than curiosity, and as they say curiosity killed the cat lol. No ill will meant by my comments toward you at all. Like i said just trying to inform others of the only bad experience i have ever had with a company. Im an extremely understanding person when it comes to businesses and their actions with customers but when i have thrown my hands up then usually there is no hope

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Let me see if we have someone to contact or if they just purchased a banner at the bottom through an ad purchasing program or something techy like that.

M

metal1877

Sep 30, 2014
Lizardking, thank you very much sir. As i said, i am far from an individual that wants to cause anyone or their company and way of life any complications but in such instances i would not feel right if i allowed it to continue happening to other individuals that may have a very hard time coming up with something as small as 140 for products without sharing my experience

Bigg_B

Bigg_B

Oct 3, 2014
I almost placed a order with them yesterday! Thanks for the info yo

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I ordered from them about 2 months ago without an issue... Guess its hit or miss with them...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic