Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Does trt cause heart/stroke problems

Does trt cause stroke or heart problems?

• Yes it does.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No it doesn't.

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • It's just a disclaimer for lawsuits or very low risk

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Post up ur thoughts or articles copy n paste whatever.. Yes or no black an white does it cause heart problems?

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
no,when you give test to fat turds that sit on the couch all day that's what happens.these guys think all they need is test to get in shape,who needs to do cardio or lift weights,when your on 200mg/week.I bet their blood is already thick to begin with.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Only if abused. If you stay between 400-700ng/dl for life then no way. . If you are 60 and still staying at 1200ng/dl then who knows. I dont think enough research has been done to prove one way or another.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Btw, My vote was NO if it is TRUE Trt on doc prescribed dosages.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Only if abused. If you stay between 400-700ng/dl for life then no way. . If you are 60 and still staying at 1200ng/dl then who knows. I dont think enough research has been done to prove one way or another.

Exactly what this article says "not enough research" http://www.health.harvard.edu/press_releases/is-testosterone-replacement-therapy-safe
but I know there's a few good brothers here that are concerned and it's hard to tell what the truth to this question is with the media and general public biased and us gear heads biased as well...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I read the book The Testosteron Syndrome" and it basically stated that properly dosed TRT should not increase the risk of heart attack, stroke, or prostate cancer.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
There are still tons of studies going on, and normal consistent Testosterone levels don't cause problems and increase your risk of heart attack and stroke. There are tons of problems when there is to low testosterone.

What does increase your risk of risk factors for heart attack, stroke, cancer, is lifestyle factors. Obesity, salt intake, Food choice - lots of fried and processed food, diabetes, sugar intake, sleep, stress, lots of abdominal fat, smoking, alcohol consumption.... ect.

There are lots that are concerned about stroke and heart attack, the call for concern is how overweight are you for your frame? And how healthy is your heart and Blood Pressure? TRT isn't going to be what causes the heart attack or stroke, its the other lifestyle factors that will causes the HA or stroke, if the heart isn't healthy enough to function, then it's not TRT that's the problem.

E

edgard

Dec 19, 2012
Yes trt may cause heart stroke mate, when taken wrong. Too much test can cause high estro and high estro can cause alot of deadly diseises like beart stroke cacner ...

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
I'd say yes. Most people take the test and never bother with the other ancillaries. There are a lot of "ifs" involved. You won't die if you control you hemocrit, cholesterol, blood pressure, fluid retention, estrogen and test levels.

It is easy to take TRT, it isn't easy to control the cascade of other issues associated with it. It boils down to regular diagnostic blood work and being to lazy to get it done.

You can't imagine the hypocrisy involved in typing this.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Id say no. I have read a few studies that show it actually increases lifespan. There are just as many diseases due to low test levels as there for super high levels

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic