Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Male yeast infection?

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Anyone ever get these? This is my second one, talk about pain in the ass. Mid cycle, juiced up and horned as all hell but can't bang.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
My pp doesnt go into dirty places, so the answer is no......

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
What is a male yeast infection? I was not aware that us guys ever get that? Is it like a woman in that you experience pain when you urinate?

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Similar to a woman, and burning when you pee is a symptom as is red rash or itchyness around the head so i doubt its and STD. And yes, males get them, google it :)

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Anyone can be susceptible to a yeast infection. All it takes is a moist, warm area of the body. However, the most common way for a male to get it, is by having sex with a partner that has it.

Have you gotten a swab to double check that it's yeast though? The treatment plan does change if it isn't yeast, obviously.

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
If you take a lot of antibiotics, you'll end up with a yeast infection...or thrush, which is a yeast infection in your mouth.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Jock itch ?

Pretty sure they're not the same. I'm no doctor, but I did report a case of what I called jock itch to a dermatologist I was seeing for something else anyway, and he never argued or corrected me. Mine was scrotal sack only, red and itchy. Despite the proximity, there were no symptoms on the penis shaft, head, or pee hole.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I've not had it swabbed, i went through this before and feels looks the same. We banged like 6 different times last weekend and showered once and visited the kid filled hottub at the hotel that day. A few days later we both noticed our issues. The clotrimazole seems to really be working, the redness, itchy and goo forming under the foreskin have gone away.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
My pp doesnt go into dirty places, so the answer is no......
Seriously... what he said... your partner must have a yeast infection... I recommend if she doesn't get it fixed you wash your dick after intercourse and make sure you take a piss as well...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic