Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

New at taking care of myself!

C

Captainmcfish

Sep 23, 2014
Hi everyone,

My name is Chris and I am a French guy living in Sweden.
I have been coming around to understand better what taking care of yourself means!
I always been chubby/fat guy despite me being on the tatamis for a very long time (judo for 12 years), playing soccer on sundays with friends aso.
3 years ago I had a major leg/surgery that left me for some times on a wheelchair.
After that I have reached a weight that was not acceptable for me anymore:
Around 275 (skyrock Bodyfat)and I am 5,6...
Decided to do something about it and took myself to the gym... LOVED IT! Love the feeling, the pain, the coubatures afterwards... The satisfaction in the end!
After 9 months by myself I am at 240 and feeling great...

So I am here to learn everything I can to understand how to train, how to eat well the Science behind Training!
My goal after this time is sure to lose more weight/bodyfat (goal around 220 next summer) but most of all feel better, look better and be stronger!

Thanks for reading!
Thanks for the tips!

Chris

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Welcome to the board man.

Im a huge Judo fan.

C

Captainmcfish

Sep 23, 2014
Thanks...

As soon as I feel confident with my hip, I want to go back to the dojo!

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Welcome to the Den. Congratulations on your good progress toward your recovery so far.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Welcome to TID! Hope you do well!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Welcome brother. What have you been doing in the gym those 9 months, weight training only, cardio only, both? What changes have you made to your diet? Start another thread when you're ready, tell us what you've done so far, and ask any questions you have there. Good work so far.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Welcome to TID, and congrats on the progress you've already made. Hope you're able to find tons of valuable info in helping you continue your progress.

C

Captainmcfish

Sep 23, 2014
Thanks everyone!

I have been doing weight training only so far and paid more attention to what I eat.
Need to push myself further now!
I think I will be able to do that once I am more educated.

Tomorrow... Leg day!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic