Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Now it's getting reael, and close to home...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
The guy had just gotten fired, so it's not known whether it was work related or religiously motivated.

fortunately, the COO of the company was carrying, and shot the guy. He's not dead, and will recover, so they'll be able to interrogate him.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Doesn't say why he was fired:

Lewis said the suspect had been fired in a building that houses the company's human resources office, then immediately drove to the entrance of the business. Lewis said he didn't know why the man was fired.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Dicksniff was only 30, with FOUR priors, incl. assault on a cop, and he was out on a suspended sentence, just how many strikes till you're "out" in our justice system?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Racism duh. What else could it possible be

On a side note, I have noticed that in many cases where a White did something to a Black, or maybe a Hispanic, the normal criminal charges are increased by calling it a hate crime, or at least discussing the possibility that "the law" will add that in. Don't see this too much in the reverse direction, if at all.

This time around, the perp is Black, don't know what the 2 victims are, and it doesn't matter. More about religion than race this time around, wonder if this guy will draw a hate crime charge, or will DOJ tell the locals to softpedal this aspect to avoid offending anybody?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
On a side note, I have noticed that in many cases where a White did something to a Black, or maybe a Hispanic, the normal criminal charges are increased by calling it a hate crime, or at least discussing the possibility that "the law" will add that in. Don't see this too much in the reverse direction, if at all.

This time around, the perp is Black, don't know what the 2 victims are, and it doesn't matter. More about religion than race this time around, wonder if this guy will draw a hate crime charge, or will DOJ tell the locals to softpedal this aspect to avoid offending anybody?

Well I meant the firing and so long as Eric Holder is head racist... i mean AG it will stay one sided.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Every mosque and muslim orginization needs to be watched and wire tapped by the FBI, DHS and any other government agency. Fukk that., its here on our soil now.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Why is it not a reverse hate crime? makes no sense how its all one sided.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Why is it not a reverse hate crime? makes no sense how its all one sided.

You obviously don't understand the total wonderfulness of "politically correct."

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
You obviously don't understand the total wonderfulness of "politically correct."

No I understand the politically correct, i just don't understand why no one challenged the system.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Every mosque and muslim orginization needs to be watched and wire tapped by the FBI, DHS and any other government agency. Fukk that., its here on our soil now.

I can see your point. The story interviewed the leader of the local mosque, who stated that the mosque was taking precautions to protect its members against retaliatory violence. Like the mosque was their fortress or something.

Why is it these so called Muslim leaders so rarely speak out against the violent behavior? Or at least express regret and sympathy for the victims and their families.

The notion that Islam is a peaceful law abiding religion would be much more credible if once in a while you heard the leaders say things like, "That crazy violent bastard has nothing to do with us or with Islam, we fully support his arrest, and we hope he rots in prison before he rots again in hell."

But they never seem to say that. which makes us all wonder.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic