Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Can you feel Ligit hgh?

Can you tell if ur hgh is Ligit by feel/experience?

• Total voters
Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Can you tell if your hgh is Ligit just by feel/experience?

discuss....

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I've only run the original hygies. And the blue tops but, I definitely knew the hygies were beter

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I can't tell myself. I don't run at a high enough dose to really "feel" any of the sides. But I lean up better on the rips and hyges at 2IU/day than I do on the generic blue tops or the crap kigs.

So... I'm not sure how to vote. I don't feel it, but I can tell by experience by how my body is responding... although it takes a least a month or so.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Yes, having experienced bunk and real I can def tell real. In the initial I get joint ache and some swelling and tingling

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I can't tell myself. I don't run at a high enough dose to really "feel" any of the sides. But I lean up better on the rips and hyges at 2IU/day than I do on the generic blue tops or the crap kigs.

So... I'm not sure how to vote. I don't feel it, but I can tell by experience by how my body is responding... although it takes a least a month or so.

Thnks tg, that's the kind of discussion I'm looking for but I should of made the poll more clear... Want to get a idea of how many folks can feel it in there system like sombody feels testosterone in there system not so much the end results or gains....

myself i I don't feel shit at 2ius a day but running higher doses 10iu at one time a few times a week I deft feel it and it feels good an results happen much faster... To bad it's not in the budget right now tho :(

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
I can with 10iu+. I feel tighter all over. My joints never started hurting until I got up to the 20iu range but only experimented with that much once.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I notice dramatic improvements in sleep with 3 days of starting.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I can tell if I have good gh at 4 iu's a day. I have a little bit of water retention when I start but not bad. Even with a little water retention I become a little more vascular if that makes sense.

mands

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I can with 10iu+. I feel tighter all over. My joints never started hurting until I got up to the 20iu range but only experimented with that much once.

I recall Zomb commenting on his sides when he was running 20IU/day of rips for several months. He said his hands, feet and ankles were crazy swollen, but then after quite a while the sides subsided quite a bit. The first time I ran hyges (pre-ORD), I felt a bit of swelling in my fingers, but no swelling. Since the dose was low and it was my first run, I just attributed it to a placebo effect.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Can you tell if your hgh is Ligit just by feel/experience?

discuss....

Legit as in accurately dosed or legit as in containing GH?

I ran rips at 4, 10 and 20iu.

Sides at 20 were horrible. Bad cts. Feet hurt from the swelling. Wasn't wearing a wedding ring at the time thank god because my hands were fat as hell.

When i dropped to 10iu the sides were more bearable. Benefit mostly was better sleep. Didn't see much fat loss. Recovery from training was improved.

At less than 10iu I saw no benefits.

GH just isn't for me. I don't see the cost/benefit that makes it worth it.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
My 1st sign is lethargy, my cardio is sucks anyways but on gh it's really caca. Then the deep sleep, DEEP. Then cts sides, then mild waist area fat followed by what seems like thinning of the skin\vascularity. Rips\generics usually 4-6 iu's

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic