Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Any benefit to switching esters?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I almost exclusively run test e. I haven't used cyp in years. Has anyone found any benefit to switching esters? Has anyone had issues with cyp in higher concentrations?

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Good friends who are respectable and huge have told me to switch esthers every 8 weeks. Now I even mix up my gear from various places.

Does it make any difference? I'm not sure but these people are huge and I listen to huge people. Now I'm bigger too.

There are so many variables its hard to tell.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Good friends who are respectable and huge have told me to switch esthers every 8 weeks. Now I even mix up my gear from various places.

Does it make any difference? I'm not sure but these people are huge and I listen to huge people. Now I'm bigger too.

There are so many variables its hard to tell.
So, what else do these "huge" guys tell you to do?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I'm curious on the concept of switching every eight weeks

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I always switch between prop and E anymore. Especially when cycling, not sure if it ever really made a difference but I always felt better once I started doing that. Never got that stale feeling.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I'm curious on the concept of switching every eight weeks

My brother got back to me fast. he says:

To protect the receptors and so the body has less chance to get used to it. Keeps the body guessing and thus continuing optimal response.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Ok I'm confused. Certainly not arguing.
Let's say you started with test e for eight weeks. Then went to prop. Wouldn't that give you inconsistent levels as the test e would still be in your system ?

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I always switch between prop and E anymore. Especially when cycling, not sure if it ever really made a difference but I always felt better once I started doing that. Never got that stale feeling.

I agree. I go between Test Cyp and Eth...then to prop after as I go into cruise

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Ok I'm confused. Certainly not arguing.
Let's say you started with test e for eight weeks. Then went to prop. Wouldn't that give you inconsistent levels as the test e would still be in your system ?

Ive always used the long esthers during cycles of 16 weeks or longer and switched cyp to ethanate. You make a good point about balance. But as I come off and move to cruise I've liked the effect of prop for a while. I'm no expert just have the experience of having tried it. I liked it. Of course with prop you have to take it every other day at least.
I get blood work done on a regular basis but cant recall having it done after going from long esther to prop. Just going by the feel of my body. I know if my test levels flop.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic