Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Best way to fix crystallized gear?

G

GrassFed

Sep 18, 2010
So i received a bottle of sustanon with my last order that had some crystals floating around in it.. i put it in my cabinet and come back a couple days later and there is a whole bunch more crystals in the bottom of the vial. (House temp has been between 70-75 all the time)

Best way to remedy this situation?

A

arnoldblack

Sep 6, 2010
The best way to fix crystallised gear is to throw it in the bin.

The fact it crystallised in the first place tells me the preparation methods have been way off, melting temperature used, filters or compounds themselves used or a combination of factors.

Dnsvideo

Dnsvideo

Sep 21, 2010
just warm it before using.

lol @ throwing it away

get some guaiacol and put it inside after warming it. guaiacol is like the king of solvents, prevents high concentration gear from crashing.

throwing it away is not the solution, i have tried getting some gear into very high concentration before and some of it instantly crashed into a gooey substance.
warm it up until the crystals are gone, inject it, done. it even works with gear that crashes again within an hour of warming up.
it most likely will not crash in your muscle because of your body temperature. at least it never did for me.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011

The fact it crystallised in the first place tells me the preparation methods have been way off, melting temperature used, filters or compounds themselves used or a combination of factors.

That is silly. I have had my pham Test C script for TRT 'crash' when it sat in a cold car overnight.

I just put a cup of water in the microwave and bring to a boil, remove and place the vial in there. Only use enough water so the vial does not float and possibly suck in some water if it has been opened. You can also put it in a small water bath on the stove and slowly heat, swirling every so often.

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
i've simply put in microwave for 45 seconds, grab with a hand towel, and shake it like someone owes you money for another 30-60 seconds then let it settle...it should go back into solution...and no the metal top won't explode, but definitely grab the vial with a towel cause the glass will burn your hand...i've had some homebrew a buddy did that separated every couple days and i had to do this each day i injected cause i'm cheap and didn't wanna toss it...the raw compound was good...why waste it...

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Throwing it pot of boiling water no more than 5 minutes works from I've what heard.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Coffee cup trick.

2 inches of water, 30 secs in microwave

put vial in for 30 secs.....shake said vial.

Rinse and repeat, then inject that hot beautiful nectar.

To whomever it was that said throw it away, you're an idiot.

Reactions: 5.0
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Your joking, right? My brothers Test Cyp from Walgreens comes out of the box cloudy, he reheats it and its back to looking normal. It even states on the info in the box u may have to reheat it. I guess a billion dollar corporation must have their preparation methods way off......

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
I had some VERY good Test Cyp from a lab that's no longer around. My dad used it for TRT at 125mg/wk and his serum test was over 1200. And he's in his 80s so it's what was in the bottle not his balls. Anyway some large crystals formed in a few of the vials unlike the typical crash. Tried a couple different things. In the end the best result was putting it right in front of a space heater for a good long time and shaking it intermittently. Crystals didn't come back.

T

The Lawyer

Sep 21, 2014
What if it keeps on crystallizing everyother day. After waning it etc. What do I do then? Thanks.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
What if it keeps on crystallizing everyother day. After waning it etc. What do I do then? Thanks.

If you know what you are doing you can drop the concentration of it by adding more oil. Say you have test cyp crashing at 250mg/ml. Add oil to bring it down to 200mg/ml.

Rather than do the math I just reheat it before each pin. Heating your oils before injections makes for a smoother pin anyway.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic