Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

EXCUSE MY ABSENSCE (or dont, **** you)

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
so as some of you know i fractured my wrist playing football a couple weeks ago and i havent been around much lately because, well...its not easy to type with one hand.
the fracture itself is healing but they're pretty concerned about the thumb now. i get an MRI friday to determine what or how much ligament and/or tendon damage was done and whether or not i'm gonna need surgery. they are saying there is nerve damage for sure but no telling how permanent.
needless to say my football season is over but on top of that, i had to reschedule a bunch of tattoo work and i'm stuck doing light duty at my job. so not only is this stopping me from playing and going to the gym, but its affecting my pockets now too.
i'm losing my ****in mind here outta boredom and i'm in constant pain so forgive me if i only stop in from time to time during this process but i'll keep you guys posted on my recovery

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Wow man I didn't know.

I hope you get better fast.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
So would you say your wrist is a tad limp?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
haha. no its pretty straight (now)
i'll never have a problem hitchhiking with this thumb though

Well hope it's a quick recovery for you. Jump into physical therapy for it right away and work hard there. That will pay off.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Haven't had the privilege of seeing you here that I recall but I hope you mend fast and get through this hard time.
I hate being layed up and missing the gym and other things.

My best to you brother. This too shall pass.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Were u playing powderpuff football?

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Best wishes with everything.....especially rescheduling the tat! The ink is as addictive as the iron! Rest up, recover, n come back stronger

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I was thinking of the lingerie football league when you mentioned it, but no, it's not a better story.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic