Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Endocrinologist

T

Torque beast

Sep 16, 2014
Hi all, been researching on here for a while and finally got registered on here. Been working out for over 25 years and have enjoyed it until about 4 years ago. Long story short I had blood test done and show my T levels were 101 so I have been doing injections up until 3 months ago. I moved from Houston to the Baton Rouge area in June and need to find another doc in the area. Can anyone recommend an endocrinologist or general doc in the Baton Rouge area. I have a job where I travel a lot and need to do injections myself. My last doc was just a general but from reading here it sounds like an endocrinologist is the best way to go. Sorry for the long post but appreciate any feedback.

T

Torque beast

Sep 16, 2014
Thanks, I will look at that as well

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I don't agree that an endo is the way to go. I am not even sure an endo is better than a GP or a urologist. You will just have to find a doc that is sympathetic to your situation and doesn't believe without cause that testosterone is somehow the source of all evil.

T

Torque beast

Sep 16, 2014
I don't agree that an endo is the way to go. I am not even sure an endo is better than a GP or a urologist. You will just have to find a doc that is sympathetic to your situation and doesn't believe without cause that testosterone is somehow the source of all evil.

I agree, I am good with whoever. I had a good doctor in Houston but since I moved I need to find someone in the Baton Rouge area. Was hoping somebody here would know of one so I didn't waste a lot of time visiting different doctors. I don't have time to visit a clinic every week for a shot. I would be good with a GP or urologist if they are better.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I agree, I am good with whoever. I had a good doctor in Houston but since I moved I need to find someone in the Baton Rouge area. Was hoping somebody here would know of one so I didn't waste a lot of time visiting different doctors. I don't have time to visit a clinic every week for a shot. I would be good with a GP or urologist if they are better.

Hopefully since your records show you have been doing just fine they will simply pick up where the old doc left off.

T

Torque beast

Sep 16, 2014
That would be nice but I have heard that some will not let you self inject but I hope your right.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic