Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Want to Lose weight? STOP EATNIG THESE FOODS NOW!

M

Mrloseit

Sep 11, 2014
The foods you must STOP EATING RIGHT NOW when trying to lose weight are…

You need to stop drinking regular & diet sodas.

Quick fact: If you replaced a 20oz bottle of soda with water daily… You would easily lose up to 35 pounds in one year so if you're addicted to soda -

• Drink more water,
  • Drink more sugar-free vegetable juices (like V8),
  • Drink more Green Tea and…
  • Cut down on or try to stop drinking alcohol.

Quick fact: Alcohol is basically the refined juice of natural foods which makes it a drink of pure concentrated sugar that will make you gain fat easily and…
AVOID the grocery store snack aisle -

Stop eating potato chips, popcorn, cookies, candy, ice cream, cakes, etc.

The ingredients in these foods make you want to eat more and the companies who make these snack foods know you'll stay addicted to them (even after you gained lots of weight eating their snacks) &…

These companies don't care if you gain weight because of their snack products as long as they make their money off YOU and if you're addicted to snacks -

You need to make a strong effort to cut down on your salt & sugar intake because too much salt & sugar causes you to gain water weight making you look fatter than you already are and…

Avoid processed foods as much as possible because the processing of these foods removes all the stuff that helps you lose weight and replaces it with stuff like sugar, corn syrup and hydrogenated oils to make you fatter so…

Read food labels and avoid anything that has sugar as it's main source of carbs or has corn syrup & hydrogenated oils as ingredients and…
Don't be fooled by the term "Multigrain" since it's just a fancy word for processed carbs and choose "Whole Grain" products only

The list of Foods NOT to eat when trying to lose weight…

1. Fried foods
  2. Fast Foods
  3. Table sugar
  4. Plain Jam
  5. Salted or Smoked nuts
  6. Chocolate Fudge
  7. Candy
  8. Toffee
  9. Gums
  10. Mint Sweets
  11. Liquorice
  12. Sweet Pickles
  13. Puddings
  14. Corn syrup
  15. Cake
  16. Breads & Pastas made with white flour
  17. Soda pop, such as Coke, Pepsi, Mountain Dew, etc.
  18. All baked goods made with white flour
  19. Canned fruits w/added sugar
  20. Alcohol can slow your metabolism down by 73%
  21. Potato chips
  22. Buttered or Flavored Popcorn
  23. Cookies
  24. Ice cream
  25. Cakes
  26. Pies
  27. All deserts (even the Sahara)

Did I mention Desserts?

Artificial sweeteners like Nutrasweet, Equal, Sweet N Low, Sweet Twin, Sugar Twin, Splenda, Sunett & Sweet One
Most bottled green teas have more ingredients in it to help you gain weight than the actual green tea itself to help you lose weight.

I will post Foods that You SHOULD eat soon.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Thanks for sharing the post, although I don't agree with it all completely. For a generalized guideline this is great but not for your more hardcore training types. Sometimes some of the things listed here can refuel glycogen and build muscle greatly. One thing I didn't completely agree on wS swapping in the V8. It's definitely a great thing to have in your nutrition, but if avoiding excess sodium then the V8 could easily be a no no.

Either way nice post and will be a good read for many, especially people new to the lifestyle.

Have you made an introduction yet though? I've noticed you've only been a member for 21 hours and this is the first post I saw from you. If you haven't, you definitely should introduce yourself.

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Nice read although I don't think I'm going to give up the salted nuts...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I lost 25lbs in 3 months. I have frozen yogurt every night. I eat whatever I want. Whether it's reeses stuffed oreos fried chicken and pasta chips cake I enjoy a mountain dew from time to time.

Not saying everyone should do it like I have. But I am saying that overly restrictive diets make MOST people crazy and binge.

The more I listen to guys like shortz macguyver and tune into the guys they turn to for info like Alan Aragon the more nutrition has been demystified.

If you are being reasonable in your consumption it will turn out fine.

Tren helps too lol

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I lost 25lbs in 3 months. I have frozen yogurt every night. I eat whatever I want. Whether it's reeses stuffed oreos fried chicken and pasta chips cake I enjoy a mountain dew from time to time.

Not saying everyone should do it like I have. But I am saying that overly restrictive diets make MOST people crazy and binge.

The more I listen to guys like shortz macguyver and tune into the guys they turn to for info like Alan Aragon the more nutrition has been demystified.

If you are being reasonable in your consumption it will turn out fine.

Tren helps too lol

Lol yay for tren!!

M

Mrloseit

Sep 11, 2014
thanks Iron Soul. Ive only been at it for a year full working out and dieting. just going over my notes and just want to share what i know. Please give some insight on things you like and dont and why that would help alot

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
It's all about the Kcals in versus Kcals out. If you want to lose weight, you need to be in a caloric defecit, period. Of course it is easier to get into a defecit eating home prepared foods, without a lot of concentrated sugars and salts.

I disagree about not eating fried foods and nuts on diet. If you are on a ketogenic diet like many bodybuilders, you will need fats in your diet and fried foods and nuts are an important source of those. Which fried foods, is the question. In my case, I fry my eggs and bacon in the morning, and I fry my parmesan chicken as well as fish filets. So that I am sure to be getting healthy fats, I use olive oil for frying.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic