georgia21

georgia21

Aug 30, 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Lol oh man you got the feeling that Mike was gonna get up and start swinging on him, you could see it in his eyes he was holding back and trying not to lose it on this guy lol

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
"its more nerve wrecking sitting here talking to a rat piece of shit like you!" well played sir!

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
That was great! Thank you georgia!

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Great video!! You can see in Mike's face that he was burning with anger inside... & I think he had a right to be.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
The vid is no longer available, but as a hardcore boxing fan, and onetime Tyson fan, I'm sick of him. The onetime self proclaimed baddest man on the planet once left little room for doubt, at least within Boxing, but Buster Drayton first, Evander Holyfield second, and Lennox Lewis finally put a rest to that talk, within Boxing. But, he was so dominant for such a short period of time that to this day his "brand name" lives on, and exceeds those other three fighters.

Used to see a fair amount of Pits, Rotties, etc. named "Tyson" by owners on boards such as this, never saw too many dogs named Drayton, Holyfield or Lewis. Today, his legend lives on, to an embarrassing degree, in one-man-shows on Broadway, TV appearances, and whatever else, simply because he, briefly, made more of an impact upon the general public than those 3 fighters above, plus others, have. As a fan, I loved him before Don King played the race card and snatched him away from the well funded white boys who had groomed him cause of their love of boxing. Now, he is just another Kardashian type celebrity to me.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
i dont think that fuk knows how close he came to being dropped lol mike could have had flashbacks and went off

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
raw deal....do you mean Buster Douglas? Or, Was Drayton a real last name?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
raw deal....do you mean Buster Douglas? Or, Was Drayton a real last name?

OH, SHITTH, yes, I meant Douglas. Have to go back and look it up, but I think Buster Drayton was the half brother or 2nd cousin or something of Marvin Hagler back when Marvelous owned the 160's. That Drayton, if I'm correct (on my 2nd chance) was a good 2nd tier fighter who may have even had one of those make-believe titles Boxing came up with, but who received a little more attention than he would have otherwise without the lineage

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic