Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

iphone 6

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Apple is set to release the iphone 6 and iphone 6 plus, anyone getting it? Thoughts? From what i was reading, alot of the iphone 6 specs are comparable to the Nexus 4 that came out back in 2012, so in reality it is a older phone relaunched and named iphone 6?

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Oh Christ..... Get ready for the defensive butthurt of the apple crowd..... Apple 5% performance 95% marketing

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Even though I am getting fed up with Apple's lack of advancement ever since the 3, the Apply Pay seems pretty dope. Other than that, I don't see the need to upgrade - I have the 5 btw. I'm actually getting kinda sour towards Apple as a whole... Used to be extremely loyal.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
I have the 5s now. Not going to get the 6 where I have a year left on my contract. I'm curious to see how much better the phone is from the 5s. Seems like they keep releasing the same phone just replacing little things. 5 to 5s fingerprint scanner that's only good to unlock your phone and get into iTunes. They should have just waited another year and came out with the 6. At lease the listened to the people and finally came out with a bigger screen. What I don't under stand why there cameras are shit. My wife has the new galaxy and that phones camera takes better pics then some cameras I have at the house and paid $200 for.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Galaxy S5, just got it and freaking love it. It holds so many pics of Jenner it's insane!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I have had the Galaxy S3 and the difference in user friendliness was mind blowing. I ended up getting rid of it because I was tired of taking up so much of my time trying to figure out how to do much of anything with it. I think they are great phones, but it's just above my head and want a phone that can do everything I want and need, but without all the steps in getting that done.

The biggest question is, can the S5 take pics in my shorts?

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I heard the iPhone 6 is indestructible in terms of falling and the screen cracking, if thats true then I'd pay for it but otherwise **** that noise!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
that's because I synced to your cloud ;)

That sounded dirty, I like it.

Someone send Raiden a bucket of shiken to his tent, it's going to be a long wait.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I and my retirement fund would like to Thank all you douchenozzles..err I mean Apple consumers for buying Apple products . Ke pit up!! Buy 2 Please

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Anybody that waits in line for the latest phone is a retard. Who gives a shit, does the 6 really do anything better than the 5? I just got a 4 and it works just fine. They keep shitting out new phones every month for all the stupid nerds that run and buy them. And what the **** is an iCloud? Oh wait, I don't give a shit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic