Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Tb500 for tendinitis

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Anyone here have any experience with TB500. I have tendinitis in my left elbow and a aggravated right shoulder. I have 16 vials 2mg that I just received and going to start running 4mg(2mg mon and thurs) for 6 weeks and then 2mg once a week for maintenance.

mands

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I've seen a few posts asking about it but not one on use. I'd like to know how it goes for you. Have a few joint issues myself

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I've seen a few posts asking about it but not one on use. I'd like to know how it goes for you. Have a few joint issues myself

I will keep you posted 5.0. I'm gonna go ahead and go for it and see how it pans out.

mands

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I would also like to know how it works for you.

I hope you like it!

I would definitely like to hear updates!

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I would also like to know how it works for you.

I hope you like it!

I would definitely like to hear updates!

I might do a log if there is enough guys and gals that want to hear about it. If not I will keep you and 5.0 updated.

mands

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Hey mands, I found couple logs on this and they seemed happy with it fixin shoulder n tendon issues. Protocol was lil diff for maintenance, one was 2mg/eow and the other 2mg/month. If it's working I don't see y you culdnt do 2mg/wk. What r the long/short sides with this? I didn't find much on that

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Anyone here have any experience with TB500. I have tendinitis in my left elbow and a aggravated right shoulder. I have 16 vials 2mg that I just received and going to start running 4mg(2mg mon and thurs) for 6 weeks and then 2mg once a week for maintenance.

mands

I had great results running mostly TB-500 (also some BPC 456) to clear up my tennis elbow on both arms a little over a year ago. I injected into the sore area (bilaterally each time) and could see immediate reduction in skin redness near the inject site. It took the better part of a couple months for the soreness to go away completely, but it has not come back (other than an occasional small flare up that is easily managed) in the year plus since. I did the maintenance for a couple months after the soreness went away, but then decided to hold onto some product for future treatments, that haven't been necessary.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Ww.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Hey mands, I found couple logs on this and they seemed happy with it fixin shoulder n tendon issues. Protocol was lil diff for maintenance, one was 2mg/eow and the other 2mg/month. If it's working I don't see y you culdnt do 2mg/wk. What r the long/short sides with this? I didn't find much on that

I have not read of any side negative side effects. It's probably to early to tell what long term side effect may occur if any. As of now I have not heard of any short term side effects. Only good things.

I had great results running mostly TB-500 (also some BPC 456) to clear up my tennis elbow on both arms a little over a year ago. I injected into the sore area (bilaterally each time) and could see immediate reduction in skin redness near the inject site. It took the better part of a couple months for the soreness to go away completely, but it has not come back (other than an occasional small flare up that is easily managed) in the year plus since. I did the maintenance for a couple months after the soreness went away, but then decided to hold onto some product for future treatments, that haven't been necessary.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Ww.

Thanks WW I have been reading a few other logs on some other forums and it seems like your experience is on track with all others. I actually read where Bill Robert recommends 1mg per week for maintenance. I will keep everyone posted.

Also a side note. There has been no difference in site injections vs. subQ or IM making any difference in recovery. So I'm glad I don't have to inject into my elbow lol

mands

mands

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
i think NYChris tried some for his shoulder. maybe her will chime in. interested in this as well. my woman has a calve injury from deads.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Okay so I'm going to do 5mg a week instead of 4mg. The vials I have are 5mg so 2.5mg twice a week for 6 weeks. I just did my first shot IM in my right shoulder and I have a little burning sensation but not bad.

Okay that's all I have for now.

mands

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Let's see if it's couple days or couple wks before u notice anything, I read both. I hope it's sooner

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I'm pretty skeptical of a couple days but hoping a couple weeks. I'll keep you posted 5.0 and others.

mands

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic