Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

23 y/o low test

Jackson90

Jackson90

Jul 14, 2012
Ok fellas.. Go easy on me.. But I have been off and on with aas for a few years.. Been a bit irresponsible with it. But that's the past and I'm not saying I'm done with it but will definitely be smarter and pct like I should in the future. I had blood work done Friday and just got my results back. My number is 120. They are wanting to put me on a once monthly injection of Cyp 200. But correct me if I'm wrong that isn't going to do anything for my natural production? To me it seems like they would try to boost my natural test before giving me synthetics? Just looking for opinions from you guys.. This has me really ****ed up in the head with me being so young. Thanks

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
When did you come off of your last cycle and what did it consist of? Meaning, what was the time period between the end of your last cycle and your blood work?

Jackson90

Jackson90

Jul 14, 2012
When did you come off of your last cycle and what did it consist of? Meaning, what was the time period between the end of your last cycle and your blood work?

It's hard for me to remember right down to the mg what I was taking but it was sust/tren e/eq/dbol. It's been 10-12 months since I've taken anything period. Didn't pct. came clean off everything. I know it's dumb as hell. Just came across some money issues. I know you guys wanna grill me about. I'm just looking for some support and direction because I know there are a few guys on here who can help me.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I had no idea what PCT was for my first cycle so don't feel bad. Only when I found my way to do my own research did I find out I was doing things wrong and the guys in the gym didn't know shit, lol

The 10 - 12 months should have been enough time to rebound after your last cycle, especially being 23. Surprising your MD is putting you on TRT at 23, did he do any other testing or just blood work? Was this your first visit with him? Was it your general practitioner or an endocrinologist? Was this the reason for your visit?

Jackson90

Jackson90

Jul 14, 2012
I had no idea what PCT was for my first cycle so don't feel bad. Only when I found my way to do my own research did I find out I was doing things wrong and the guys in the gym didn't know shit, lol

The 10 - 12 months should have been enough time to rebound after your last cycle, especially being 23. Surprising your MD is putting you on TRT at 23, did he do any other testing or just blood work? Was this your first visit with him? Was it your general practitioner or an endocrinologist? Was this the reason for your visit?

Went for yearly check up and requested to have my test levels checked because I knew it was low. This is my family doc and I've been seeing him for years.. I live in a small town so my doc knows me personally. All he did was blood work then when the nurse called this morning she gave me the option of topical gel or the injections. Of course I chose the injections. Now I'm just hoping my insurance covers the test injections. I'm nervous about them not doing it with me being only 23. Like I said I'm not a pct expert but it seems like I should try HCG or something instead of synthetics.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
A monthly injection isn't going to help.

If you know your Dr well then ask for some HCG and clomid before starting testosterone. I was in your same shoes at 22.

Jackson90

Jackson90

Jul 14, 2012
A monthly injection isn't going to help.

If you know your Dr well then ask for some HCG and clomid before starting testosterone. I was in your same shoes at 22.

Were you able to get everything back to normal without trt?

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
No, I just got on test. I don't mind being on

Jackson90

Jackson90

Jul 14, 2012
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409688494.366774.jpg

First prescription

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Congrats on the trt. Unfortunately a drug with a 5 to 7 day half life depending on the individual, taken monthly will make you feel like dog shit. Prepare for a roller coaster.

You may wanna consider going back to the doc and say hey I did some research. Can you put me on clomid for 6 months at 25mg eod? Then test me again? That will boost your natural production.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
No one is going to bash you when you truly want help here young brother! we were all young and dumb... some of us are still just dumb... if he gave you the bottle then you can pin once weekly... otherwise you need to press pause on those injects and run a good PCT... if you want more details on that let me know... I can help you out there... I def recommend hitting a hCG, clomid and Nolva for a solid pct and then retesting...

Jackson90

Jackson90

Jul 14, 2012
Congrats on the trt. Unfortunately a drug with a 5 to 7 day half life depending on the individual, taken monthly will make you feel like dog shit. Prepare for a roller coaster.

You may wanna consider going back to the doc and say hey I did some research. Can you put me on clomid for 6 months at 25mg eod? Then test me again? That will boost your natural production.

That was my thoughts exactly, I'm going offshore for work in the morning for 7 days then they are wanting me to come in again next Thursday to discuss things I guess. I figure I would take a shot just incase they wanna do blood work again next week.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic