Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

My 24 Day Challenge

A

AdvoByrne

Jul 19, 2014
7 lbs. lost, 4 total inches lost, 3.4 inches lost in stomach. No exercise.

Attachments

• 2014062995191305 (2).jpg
    2014062995191305 (2).jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 109
inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
You've made good progress for sure....no exercise? You don't lift or anything?

How about doing an intro and telling us a little about yourself and what you're doing

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
You can really tell a difference good job. What is your overall goal?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
That's great man, congrats. I hope this post wasn't made for what I think it was though. Marketing advocare? If so, this was/is the wrong way to to about doing so. Especially with none of us really knowing you.

A

AdvoByrne

Jul 19, 2014
I received an email last night from the ID, one of those generic mass emails saying I was "missed on the Iron Den", (my previous activity, one post, was missed). So, I was browsing and came across the this weight loss before and after pictures forum and decided to post my current experience with weight loss. I was surprised to see anyone respond to the post actually.

I apologize because it does look like marketing advocare. I do take advocare products and have seen results with them. I don't have a lot of experience with supplements and nutrition prior to this year, but I thought a cool site like this one might be good for learning from people like you, IS.

My goals are to learn more about nutrition and fitness, not market anything but unbranded knowledge that I've learned from credible people on forums like these, have discussions that lead to success implementing a healthy lifestyle, diet, and exercise regimen.

The fitness goal I have for myself will have to remain within the my time limit and budget. I have four children, so everything else in my life beyond taking care them is a distant second place.

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
Very nice man keep at it. There are good people here if you have questions or need advice.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I received an email last night from the ID, one of those generic mass emails saying I was "missed on the Iron Den", (my previous activity, one post, was missed). So, I was browsing and came across the this weight loss before and after pictures forum and decided to post my current experience with weight loss. I was surprised to see anyone respond to the post actually.

I apologize because it does look like marketing advocare. I do take advocare products and have seen results with them. I don't have a lot of experience with supplements and nutrition prior to this year, but I thought a cool site like this one might be good for learning from people like you, IS.

My goals are to learn more about nutrition and fitness, not market anything but unbranded knowledge that I've learned from credible people on forums like these, have discussions that lead to success implementing a healthy lifestyle, diet, and exercise regimen.

The fitness goal I have for myself will have to remain within the my time limit and budget. I have four children, so everything else in my life beyond taking care them is a distant second place.

Great response bro, glad to hear all of that. Welcome to the den. You've definitely came to the right place. I apologize if I came across arrogant or too bold, that wasn't intended. We welcome everyone to TID and always looking for level headed members to be active in our community. I've actually been an advocare distributor for a while and that's how this caught my attention. They do have some good products but certainly not worth the price. I stopped being a distributor because I simply couldn't sell the products to people for those outrageous prices and small serving sizes when I know there's stuff just as good or half the price. Anyhow, glad you mad you're way over here to the den. Hope to see ya become active in the community

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Word of advice bro, next time you want to show your magic in 24 hours, make sure you have the same hair cut in the pics.......just saying ya know. ;)

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Word of advice bro, next time you want to show your magic in 24 hours, make sure you have the same hair cut in the pics.......just saying ya know. ;)

Haha stump, it's 24 days!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic