MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Reminds me of that movie "Idiocracy."

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
we are being hyper regulated in EU and the US. Why can't we stop this madness?

R

regular

MuscleHead
May 31, 2012
Reminds me of that movie "Idiocracy."

I liked that move movie. Unfortunately, the ever increasing rate of autism spectrum disorder may vary well lead us to a future of mental decline.

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
Because people are clamoring for it. Every time someone experiences some sort of injustice like say bad customer service they want a new law enforced by government to make it right. It's really pathetic.

There are some people who won't be happy until the government is involved in all facets of their life. Also, I didn't realize that the UK lets its laws be dictated by the EU. So much for sovereignty. Pathetic.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
There are some people who won't be happy until the government is involved in all facets of their life. Also, I didn't realize that the UK lets its laws be dictated by the EU. So much for sovereignty. Pathetic.

It is pathetic, I live in Spain and our laws are also dictated by EU...........Germany to be precise, looks like the Germans won after all.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
But steroid possession is decriminalised in the UK....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
One of the countries, take the UK, ought to simply state that they won't enforce the regulations, and tell their citizens to ignore them. What would the EU do? I mean, Russia is rolling right into Ukraine, and the EU won't lift a finger because it will hurt them economically. The EU needs the UK, etc. if the UK simply ignores the regulation, I wonder if the EU regulatory regime would simply collapse. The whole place may be an illusory house of cards.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I guess I will have to start drinking more beer to stay hydrated.

People are sheeple. Most don't want to think for themselves anymore, and would rather be pointed in a direction and told what to do. It's really pathetic actually.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic