M

m_t pockets

Jun 17, 2014
Feedback on taking Masteron w Test E?

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Mast is a great compound. Be a little more specific with cycle layout goals etc. Most will say it's only good if you have low body fat. I say bullshit. It had great synergy with my other compounds.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
i liked it alot, made my body look harder, leaner and onion thin skin. however killed my hairline, which i am not ready to give up so not on my list of compounds anymore....great for a summer stack

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
made me mean... more so than tren...dropped it 3 weeks in

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
i love mast goes great with tren

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
i love mast goes great with tren
Ahhhh... to be young again... when hate and rage were the fire that burned within.... I knew of a blend once that was 100mg Tren Ace, 100mg Mast Prop, 100mg Test prop... It was accurately named "25 to Life"

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
Masteron is great, gives a nice hard look and has anti estrogenic properties

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I don't like masteron but most do. Hairline issues and just didn't see the results I wanted. Tried it a few times. I always think it's going to do better the next time. lol

mands

P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
For you cats that want your cake and eat it too:

2 newly approved drugs for serious hair growth and the pic's say it all-->

Ruxolitinib and Tofacitinib
Two FDA-approved JAK inhibitors tested separately by the researchers, Ruxolitinib and Tofacitinib were able to block these immune pathways and stop the attack on the hair follicles. In mice with extensive hair loss from the disease, both drugs completely restored the animals' hair within 12 weeks. Each drug's effect was also long-lasting, as the new hair persisted for several months after stopping treatment.
Hair.jpg

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I love mast prop with test prop. You know what that does???? :) :) :) Haven't heard of mixing a tren in with that. Hmmmmmmmmm!!!

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
For you cats that want your cake and eat it too:

2 newly approved drugs for serious hair growth and the pic's say it all-->

Ruxolitinib and Tofacitinib
Two FDA-approved JAK inhibitors tested separately by the researchers, Ruxolitinib and Tofacitinib were able to block these immune pathways and stop the attack on the hair follicles. In mice with extensive hair loss from the disease, both drugs completely restored the animals' hair within 12 weeks. Each drug's effect was also long-lasting, as the new hair persisted for several months after stopping treatment.
View attachment 6432

Not finding anything on these two. One is developed for cancer and the other for rheumatoid arthritis.

mands

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic