Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

how would you serve justice?

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
This sick bastard raped a teenager hrs after being mandatorialy released from prison. Google rochester.ynn.Com and look at top stories. Absolutely sick.

How do I post the link?

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
Man words can't explain what I would do to that guy if that was one of my daughters.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
This sick bastard raped a teenager hrs after being mandatorialy released from prison. Google rochester.ynn.Com and look at top stories. Absolutely sick.

How do I post the link?

He should be locked up for at least 15+ years now with no parole. But kid must have some serious issues.. he's only 23, why are people so stupid and want to waste their prime in prison..

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
O'Reilly has some good points, he is pointing in the direction of blacks but it can also be said for many whites

[video]http://www.cnsnews.com/video/national/oreilly-americas-race-problem[/video]

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
He should be locked up for at least 15+ years now with no parole. But kid must have some serious issues.. he's only 23, why are people so stupid and want to waste their prime in prison..

^^^Typical liberals response...''he must have issues, 15 YEARS?? Really? I don't care about his issues, his daddy didn't hug him enough, he never fit in , don't care in the least. I would care that my daughter KNEW CERTAIN this sum bitch was never going to bother her again or any other kids for that matter.

''Liberalism is a Mental Disorder'
Michael Savage

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
^^^Typical liberals response...''he must have issues, 15 YEARS?? Really? I don't care about his issues, his daddy didn't hug him enough, he never fit in , don't care in the least. I would care that my daughter KNEW CERTAIN this sum bitch was never going to bother her again or any other kids for that matter.

''Liberalism is a Mental Disorder'
Michael Savage

I am not a Liberal.. I'm just a criminology student and we focus mostly on restorative justice as the other models have not shown much decrease in crimes. Also, I'm not feeling sympathetic towards the offender but I just feel this guy obviously is ****ed up because no normal 23 year old would do that..
And I was just being realistic with the 15 years.. it's not like castration is an option and I doubt he'll get the death penalty

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I am not a Liberal.. I'm just a criminology student and we focus mostly on restorative justice as the other models have not shown much decrease in crimes. Also, I'm not feeling sympathetic towards the offender but I just feel this guy obviously is ****ed up because no normal 23 year old would do that..
And I was just being realistic with the 15 years.. it's not like castration is an option and I doubt he'll get the death penalty

Unfortunately it depends on where the crime was committed. Many states this is life without.

FYI...''Restorative ''Justice''' = Liberalism at it's best lunacy. You probably know the recidivisim rates are over 70%, what that means in real talk is over 70% of dbags get out for just enough time to commit crimes -FELONIES on decent people.. Case in Point? Look at the OP:D

'Rampage...Embrace your Liberalism''

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Unfortunately it depends on where the crime was committed. Many states this is life without.

FYI...''Restorative ''Justice''' = Liberalism at it's best lunacy. You probably know the recidivisim rates are over 70%, what that means in real talk is over 70% of dbags get out for just enough time to commit crimes -FELONIES on decent people.. Case in Point? Look at the OP:D

'Rampage...Embrace your Liberalism''

Actually in Canada, those who take part in restorative justice programs have a lower recidivism rate than those who do not take part in the restorative justice programs. Even if it is by a little, its better then nothing lol

AND maybe I am a little bit liberal :p

And the offender who committed the rape, he served 2/3s of his sentence of 5 years or something, I don't think if he had served his full sentence he wouldn't have committed a new crime.. This situation was sadly unpreventable

We can never truly eliminate crime but we can try reducing it.. How? I don't know yet:|

Last edited:
Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Actually in Canada, those who take part in restorative justice programs have a lower recidivism rate than those who do not take part in the restorative justice programs. Even if it is by a little, its better then nothing lol

AND maybe I am a little bit liberal :p

And the offender who committed the rape, he served 2/3s of his sentence of 5 years or something, I don't think if he had served his full sentence he wouldn't have committed a new crime.. This situation was sadly unpreventable

We can never truly eliminate crime but we can try reducing it.. How? I don't know yet:|

Simple an eye eye for an eye. That would stop a lot of shit!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic