Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Liver Tabs recommended by my doctor

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I've been using Liver Tabs at the direction of my doctor since May.
He says it's a powerful way to build muscle.
The example he used is when a lion makes a kill he eats the liver first and then leaves the rest of the carcass for the others.
Dave Draper whom some of you may know wrote a great review on the benefit of using dessicated liver tabs and reviewed several brands, one of which I use.
Since I have started these I have noticed some pretty decent changes in my strength and muscle quality. I'm impressed and use this supplement once to twice a day.
Anyone else have experience with using liver tabs?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
What brand are you using and where can you buy them?

Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
Coincidentally I just started these this weekend... I got Beverly Intl Ultra 40; thru BB.com

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
What brand are you using and where can you buy them?

I'm using Beverly. Google Dave Draper on liver tabs and see his review. Beverly is rated good by him but there's one or two he likes better. I've just always used Beverly products
They have a website: Beverly International

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I will be AMAZED if you notice anything at all from these the liver tabs idea came and went in the 80's my friend, please keep us posted as to your results.

Deer antler, etc.....

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Since the liver is primarily a filter for toxins and amazing amounts of bad shit are ending up in the food chain these days...I would steer way clear of any liver product.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Appreciate the feed back and I do hear you. Since this was added into my regiment I have noticed some things:
My strength and endurance have increased significantly in ways I cannot otherwise explain. I have kept my cycles stable since this began in May when I started taking these. I asked my doc when I went in for the July blood work...is this because of the Liver you said to take? He said in some bodybuilders the use of liver has significant impact. He has been monitoring everything I do since 2005. I have cause to believe he knows his field of Sports Medicine very well.
Mike_RN, I hear you. What I read and understand is that is why they use only Argentinian beef liver...because it is highly regulated and you don't have all the junk in it.

I wanted to hear some ideas. And I wanted to say this seems to be having an interesting effect on me in ways other things have not. It seems pretty positive so far.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I used them back back when Lee Haney was smashing out Olympias. Glandulars were the happening thing then. I'd tend to eat more fish and use BCAAs now though.

Here is the thing, bro- if they work for you, and you seem to be aware of how your body works, over time, then there you go. What works demonstrably for your body is the right stuff.

A few alfalfa tabs with them, another protien source :), seem to modulate the farts some, if memory serves... LOL...

Good growing to you!

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I used them back back when Lee Haney was smashing out Olympias. Glandulars were the happening thing then. I'd tend to eat more fish and use BCAAs now though.

Here is the thing, bro- if they work for you, and you seem to be aware of how your body works, over time, then there you go. What works demonstrably for your body is the right stuff.

A few alfalfa tabs with them, another protien source :), seem to modulate the farts some, if memory serves... LOL...

Good growing to you!

Thank you Marx. I love to hear experience like yours and info. No farts for me with tabs but hellatious burps from my liquid aminos.

B

BeauBody38

Jan 8, 2015
Lemon and water are good liver cleanser. My mom has high SGPT level so she was prescribed Milk Thistle and Essentiale Forte.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic