Preseason getting good great games this
W/e panthers pats friggin great .

Hate the flags they need to stop soon it will be flag football

Another 16 days season begins who here is fellow football fanatic

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Yep Kets, finally a Sport to watch as long as the libs don't keep destroying it. The flags are insane and changing the rules every season has the guys and refs confused. They're gonna ruin the game, everyone loves the big hit and now players don't know what's going to getflagged and fined even. Stoopid, telling them to come in for a hit with their head up! Great way to get paralyzed, No records from QB's including Brady!! count anymore.

READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
We may end up just wTching the highlights if the game ends up going hour longer due to penalties the commercials will love it! Sheesh they want to increased revenue of fans not this way !

Did you watch last night even Brady back up threw over 100 yds lol . The flags benefit the offense but the game will get slower and boring . Tonight another big game check it we compare notes Sunday lol

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Def, it's like baseball, it's too friggin long as it is and they bring in replay??? Some guy, a fan, fell out at a game from heat exhaustion he was bakin in the sun so long!
Yep, hopefully my boys , 9ers, can score...new field and 1st to score is manning......

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Its that time of year again!!!! Glad to have football back. LETS GO 49ers!!!!!

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Die Hard football fan. Yes the game is changing a lot, and mostly not for the better. I'm for a lot of the player safety rules, but I can't stand the skewing of the rules towards the offense. Defensive backs have to play like neutered dogs.

I miss the old "jack'd up" part of Monday night countdown on espn when they'd go through the 10 hardest hits of the week. They took that off the show when all the concussion lawsuit shit started. It's the kinder, gentler NFL

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Niners looking like horse shit this preseason. Have they even scored a TD? Bring back Alex Smith.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Its that time of year again!!!! Glad to have football back. LETS GO 49ers!!!!!

FINALLY..It's worse than waiting for The Walkin Dead to start back up

Niners looking like horse shit this preseason. Have they even scored a TD? Bring back Alex Smith.

Noooooo!! Not Alice, look at how he folded when their season got teams above 500 last year Kid. Backups looked better than Kap today and both scored TD's. He neds some protection but he just can't throw a ball with touch, it's a bullet or a bad pass

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I don't know I love Alex hate kap- but never go by preseason. Plus with Alex the chiefs every year have great record then blow it - like the falcons lol

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Patriots let Logan mankins go ?? I guess **** protecting an aging tom Brady screw Super Bowl I'm going to have to pick a new team lol

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Patriots let Logan mankins go ?? I guess **** protecting an aging tom Brady screw Super Bowl I'm going to have to pick a new team lol
I cant believe that. Dumb move. Brady will suffer because pass protection just lost a key player.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic