Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

AAS's and anxiety.......

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
I've used most AAS's and starting to find some give me anxiety that leads to drinking which I don't need, of coarse I could just take klonopin or Xanax but want to figure out what is best for me. Narrowed it down to Masterone & Anavar make me feel high strung and to energetic and Test & winny seem to be controllable & comfortable. Been off for a little while and just took 150mg test blend & 200mg Mast enan & have insomnia and anxiety. Maybe I don't need Test at all and it seems the GHRP-2 is giving me a little adrenol effect by itself but not like test. Until I did test/mast shot I felt at peace with the universe and friendly and it wiped it all away. (beast mode or not beast mode)

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Ive had the same problem for five years now. Nothing has helped me except for staying very low dose and not letting hormones fluctuate. Every time i think i can start a normal cycle anxiety gets too bad so i go back to trt.

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
Heavy androgens that increase my BP give me that "inner turmoil" feeling. It subsides a bit when I get my pressure where it should be. The only AAS that keep me on edge--tren and halo. I avoid those until I have to use them.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
I have issues with anything that gives me anxiety like Mast, DHT, Var, Stimulants, Thyroid T3/T4, Clen with that think I should stick to Test, Primo, Dbol, winny, & Tbol for shorter cycle 2 months no more 5-6 month cycles. I get anxiety and I'll drink/smoke and hibernate.

When I quit using finasteride started to get a bit of anxiety till everything balanced.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
On another note if I'm going to do it I can afford 10gr Test prop/isocap 50/50 blend, Primo enan, & tbol.

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
Tren is really the only aas I get anxiety from and I only get that when I hit 700+mg

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Tren is really the only aas I get anxiety from and I only get that when I hit 700+mg

Tren doesn't really give me anxiety its like I'm right don't question me attitude & I started at 50mg/day worked up to 150mg/day.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
If a compound is giving you issues, very simple solution. Avoid them. Be smart about it boss.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
I am. Threw away 4 vials mast. Thinking KISS & cheap Test&Winny 2months every 6month.

jshredz

jshredz

VIP Member
Nov 14, 2012
I am. Threw away 4 vials mast. Thinking KISS & cheap Test&Winny 2months every 6month.

Did you say throw away!! Damn only gear I ever chucked in the trash is gear that keeps crashing or I'm unsure of the quality.
I guess I'm lucky not to get anxiety from any gear, but if I did I would use the same concept as in my training.
If hurts or it's not right for me don't use it. Plain and simple

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Chucked in the trash. Don't know anyone that injects and it really makes me feel uneasy and nervous, better of not being tempted to do something that doesn't agree with me. 4vials @ 200mg/ml = 8gr = 8x$6.5+EO+GSO+BB+BA+vials=approx. $65 not worth the feeling I get.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I hate the anxiety I get from eq. It's ridiculous

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic